Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hades' Skills

Hey all,

Last sylph event i was very lucky to receive 3 hadesses (out of 71 boxes) and i got enough divinity shards to evolve it once i made it purple.

So my current issue is now what skills should i get?
    Atm i dont have any skills yet for hades except the normal ones.

i was thinking possible skills (active ones):
    Sinister rot (74% dmg poison kind of type for 3 rounds)
    Death's harvest (aoe, 185% dmg + increased dmg for 5%)
    Awe (221% single target dmg, takes away 300 awaken points)

passives i leave for now since i dont buy balens so it takes a while before i get the required bb.
    In case its needed im a lucky mage, lv 80.

So what's your opinion and experiences?

sinister rot is useless skill
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Wait until you evolve and go with the atk skills. My gaia(aegis) is for income in GD(gods decent), ST(sky trails), and atol boss so this might not be the best fit for you but at 1 star purple with no sep it's already the best on wind atol bosses.

Comment

stay away of the sinister root, its useless. Death's harvest is the best in my opinion among the 3

Comment

well ty all for answering, had my doubts about sinister rot, could be useful but wanted to hear from ppl with experience. Probably would be useful for pvp and tok, but same could be said about awe.

Since i have 2 skill slots free i guess i take the atk skills of Aegis.

Comment

Believe me. They speak the truth. Sinister Rot is the underwhelming skill ever envisioned. Do not waste your slot. I am a Hades owner and if I could get rid of the skill I would gladly be doing so. But I can't so I won't.. (At least not until the time comes for involvement) Your best best is to definitely consider Deaths Harvest, as it is a really wonderful skill, as for Awe, I can not comment there. However I must also say, as it is your Hades and no one elses, the skills you pick will be personal preference.. but man, does Sinister Rot.. leave much to be desired.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I used the Evolved Hades (don't remember what they call it today .. eve? gaia?).
              Sinister Rot - definitely no. Don't use this.

Use the delphic, death-harvest, awe, the one that kills and heals (don't remember its name, maintenance now can't open game to check), and the one that has the 2x slashes (can't remember this name also lol). You don't even need the skill that has 1-sec cool-down coz by the time the you rotate these 5-skills in turns, your awakening points would run out.

With those, it helps in getting you through Necro, GD, Sky Trail as it heals and kills at the same time, keeping you alive long enough to do more damage. It does for me.
              Very useful if your toon is not an over-powered toon.

In that sense, it is better comparing to Hercules, despite its overwhelming power (+5 % atk) and over 400% damage delphic, it couldn't keep the toon alive long enough if you're facing a tough to beat monster.

As for comparing with Iris (or Triton), its heal is excellent, but when it heals, it doesn't kill. So wasted 1 turn and when the monster blasts you again after you healed, it'll probably damage you for whatever you've healed in the earlier turn.

However, those difference and edges serves differently when you're doing arena / Bg / Gb etc ... so you might wanna first know what you do / like most in the game, then decide which skill, or even which pet you wanna focus on.

Just my .01 cent. Good luck.

Comment

Devour Soul, is this the one you are thinking of? It will let you receive a portion of the damage you inflict back to the player as a healing buff. The skill in itself is a fantastic one, especially in places like the spire, catacombs, necropolis and sky trails.. as well as useful in treasure map hunting when you need a quick pick me up on health and everyone is on a non iris pet.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by IronS3 View Post
                  I used the Evolved Hades (don't remember what they call it today .. eve? gaia?).
                  Sinister Rot - definitely no. Don't use this.

Use the delphic, death-harvest, awe, the one that kills and heals (don't remember its name, maintenance now can't open game to check), and the one that has the 2x slashes (can't remember this name also lol). You don't even need the skill that has 1-sec cool-down coz by the time the you rotate these 5-skills in turns, your awakening points would run out.

With those, it helps in getting you through Necro, GD, Sky Trail as it heals and kills at the same time, keeping you alive long enough to do more damage. It does for me.
                  Very useful if your toon is not an over-powered toon.

In that sense, it is better comparing to Hercules, despite its overwhelming power (+5 % atk) and over 400% damage delphic, it couldn't keep the toon alive long enough if you're facing a tough to beat monster.

As for comparing with Iris (or Triton), its heal is excellent, but when it heals, it doesn't kill. So wasted 1 turn and when the monster blasts you again after you healed, it'll probably damage you for whatever you've healed in the earlier turn.

However, those difference and edges serves differently when you're doing arena / Bg / Gb etc ... so you might wanna first know what you do / like most in the game, then decide which skill, or even which pet you wanna focus on.

Just my .01 cent. Good luck.
                  Seen these 5 skills on a couple of mages.
                  Just want to know how these can be combined for double hitting in WB?
                  Any clever mages out there who can give me a good rotation.
                  At the moment I double hit easy using Shadow strike (the 1 sec cooldown)

Comment

Working...
                  X