battle ground time has to be changed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battle ground time has to be changed.

Few of the battle ground is going on the same time of word boss, is possible to change that time? plz make sure one event one time...........

Honestly it aint a ¨few¨ Battlegrounds, its just one that is at the same time at the last worldboss. But in my opinion it would be nice if the worldboss shifted 30 mins earlier, think this would benefit a bunch of people. Dont see it happen though ;P.
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

just run in and do it after wb like everybody else, lol ....
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Shifting the last wb 30 minutes earlier conflicts with tanks.

the best bet would be to have bg start every hour on the hour with no breaks. While we're at it why not always have group arena open?

Comment

There are many battleground times throughout the day.
          They run:
          09:00, 10:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 21:00, 22:00 and 23:00
          The battlegrounds that run the same time as other events are:
          10:00 (Tanks), 13:00 (Group Arena), 21:00 (Amethyst double time) and 22:00 (World Boss).
          As you can see, there are many times you can enter each battleground, and you have up to 24min past each hour to do so. You have the option of doing the first (if you need), then finishing when you're finished, as each of these have enough time to do both. I personally think battleground times are fine
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

As you have limit on 2 reward attempts for battleground per day, battleground times are okay and there is no need for change.

Comment

Not everyone can sit in front of the computer all day though to wait for a BG to come around that doesn't clash with another event. Most days the only two that I can do are the ones that clash with WB and then Double Amethyst.

Comment

everyone lot like you mentor _WTT, we are working ppl..allday cant play this wartune.

Comment

server time 0:00 to 5:00 there is no event is going on in this server time, if possible to put one battle ground in these times?

Comment

Working...
                  X