This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Turk?sh Locasyon !!

Hello, First ideas in the forum you return to us, and our ideas respected, Thank you for publishing R2games.
    I Agree to the game from Turkey. Here is not to be underestimated your players so much. Our main language TURKISH and is currently experiencing difficulties in playing the game. Therefore, the Turkish locasyon, the Turkish rulers, which is a version of the game would be completely Turks.
    THANK YOU for attention, and R2Games ...
    Regards: Orhan ATÄ°CÄ°LAR

Originally posted by FerixX View Post
    Hello, First ideas in the forum you return to us, and our ideas respected, Thank you for publishing R2games.
    I Agree to the game from Turkey. Here is not to be underestimated your players so much. Our main language TURKISH and is currently experiencing difficulties in playing the game. Therefore, the Turkish locasyon, the Turkish rulers, which is a version of the game would be completely Turks.
    THANK YOU for attention, and R2Games ...
    Regards: Orhan ATÄ°CÄ°LAR
    *__* I am stunned
    I am sorry but this thread just looked like ur asking R2games wartune which is a US based game bought from the chinese to turn into a turk?
    am i right?
    if i am wrong please explain what u said in a well detailed manner thank u
    If i am right then
    ARE U CRAZY
    u can't come into another game and ask it to turn into TURK man
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

You are not authorized to you. We TURKS you spend more time in this game we are more and more online. Turkish dubbing, though not what I am saying is this game is to get locasyon Turks! administrators, but administrators WHETHER THE TURKISH GameMaster! We are here now known not as good as yours, but English is having trouble playing this game since you have such an ideal players do this too, should consider taking their ideas.
      Regards: Orhan ATICILAR

Comment

I am now Super stunned
        u are asking another lang from another game which is not in ur country!!!!
        if u want to play them play like the rest of us No i am not from US i am from ----- (view my other posts to know my country)
        adjust to the conditions u cannot change them mmm
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

What the hell, man who thinks it's not your brother's decision. opened, read and respond to issues if they offer here MANAGERS managers should consider this issue. In our interests to the interests of your own country is not just something done!!! ARTIST

Comment

Comment

The game is marketed in English for English speaking countries, that's why the GMT +8 servers are Australian based and not Asian based. If they decide to branch out into other markets, they would first need to obtain the license for it then work on translating every bit of text into another language which would take many months, and would most likely be another widely spoken language, like French for example.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Mary will not be a change in the game you can play with your own country locasyon everything will be the same, but managers TURKISH! Gameaster TURKISH TURKISH Support Hotline! Game problemler Will these changes will make it simple. Turkey to compromise established contact with people and machines play turkısh prepared and presented as soon as possible!

Comment

Yeah... that isn't going to happen.

Perhaps a Turkish based game would be best for you.

Thread closed.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X