Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Bounty Scrolls

Wartune Gods,

Please make the Enhanced bounty scrolls stack in the inventory. I have 8 right now and them not stacking is a pain.

Signed
    Every Wartune player who has more than 1 scroll

why save them?

Comment

Just use them the moment u get them thats what i do
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Why I save them is not your concern. We shouldnt XP books stacking, Health Potions stacking, ect then...because you should just use them when you get them by your logic. It should stack....same as everything else.

Comment

Not a big deal

Comment

please converting for all gems not just for PATK/MATK
            thanks

S2 Edena Village
            liemmers
            lvl 40
            liemmers
            S2 (Edena Village)

Comment

Originally posted by R23500255 View Post
              Wartune Gods,

Please make the Enhanced bounty scrolls stack in the inventory. I have 8 right now and them not stacking is a pain.

Signed
              Yes please. +999 (since stuff doesn't seem to stack beyond that... >:[ )

Comment

Originally posted by R23500255 View Post
                Wartune Gods,

Signed
                Very much agree, when King's Bounty gave the scrolls some people umm.. used in bulk not thinking. I was lucky, I didn't hit use in bulk and still wound up having to retrieve from mail as I didn't have more than 10 slots open. I can not imagine the sheer annoyance of having used all in bulk.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                  Very much agree, when King's Bounty gave the scrolls some people umm.. used in bulk not thinking. I was lucky, I didn't hit use in bulk and still wound up having to retrieve from mail as I didn't have more than 10 slots open. I can not imagine the sheer annoyance of having used all in bulk.
                  To be fair, that's a pretty noobish mistake...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    To be fair, that's a pretty noobish mistake...
                    Yep, and boy I was grateful for the filter in the guild chat after the guy did it. He was one very unhappy New Yorker. He finally got them done but was sweating for a bit to get them all completed with the 20 a day limit.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Who necroposted this?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Creamy. :P

Comment

Originally posted by alucard21893 View Post
                          why save them?
                          bcus if u hadn't encountered it yet if u use the bounty scroll it gives orange quest, right. the letdown is
                          when u get the. i forgot the name of the quest but. quest goes like this u nid to energize ur friends tree now this is a pain.
                          when u have done it earlier and has no more friends to energize tree cuz all of them is 30=max ur option now will be, to ask in world chat for some luck
                          to players who still hadn't max their tree yet! Or w8 for the reset 5am ST. which is a waste of free bounty runs/attempts in that day.

and i agree to all items of same quality should be stackable to 999x "like" cuz some ppl tends to stack their items = collector traits
                          “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                          you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                          Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Who necroposted this?
                            Oh excuse me for using the search function instead of starting yet *another* thread on a topic that already existed. Jeez, Condor, what do you prefer?! If users start a new thread on an existing topic you get to whine. If someone necros one, you whine.

Comment

Condor:

Necroposting
                              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                              Kabam Server 1 - US West
                              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
                              X