Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dragon Whisperer -New Wartune Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Whisperer -New Wartune Class

Not sure if I'm even saying the name right. Looks like a mage class. Uhmmm dunno if I can share links or not, but it's on the 7road China website. Maybe someone has more info about this?
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

It's a sub-class, you'll be able to transform between your main class and it, need to farm 40,50,60,70 and 80 set for it, has its own skills and talents also a "war beast" type mount that you ride into battle and gives stat boosts also if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      It's a sub-class, you'll be able to transform between your main class and it, need to farm 40,50,60,70 and 80 set for it, has its own skills and talents also a "war beast" type mount that you ride into battle and gives stat boosts also if I'm not mistaken.
      hmm is it the same stuff as the current set?
      so will i need to use level 6 loids or whatever for 70 set
      because i kinda hate running lychs, its boring
      also i just sold off all my excess stuff

im a hoarder and it would make me annoyed, seeing as i just sold stuff i didnt think i would ever need again
      only to find out i will need it next year some time
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Oh, so this is the subclass? I thought you can subclass one of the existing classes. Means I gotta start farming loids again? QQ

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          Oh, so this is the subclass? I thought you can subclass one of the existing classes. Means I gotta start farming loids again? QQ
          yes from 40,50,60,70,80,80 Red, 80 holy cast, all you need to restart (not using the current loids)

besides heavy cashers in china almost no one are investing in this trap class
          Last edited by kimwong; 10-30-2014, 07:01 AM.
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

No, there's a vid of set farming for it on YT, and you have to do old dungeons but they drop a new sub-class material to synth the gear.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              yes from 40,50,60,70,80,80 Red, 80 holy cast, all you need to restart

besides heavy cashers in china almost no one are investing in this trap class
              I've mentioned before that this game feels very much inspired from Lineage 2. In L2 the subclass system offers benefits to both subclass and main class. For example reaching certain levels on subclass gives passive boosts on main class. It's sufficient to implement a similar system in Wartune so this "trap" class will become a "necessary" investment.

Comment

No, there's a vid of set farming for it on YT, and you have to do old dungeons but they drop a new sub-class material to synth the gear.
                oh cool more pain and suffering
                well at least it wont be as painful as when i first started doing lychs and nirvana
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

one more thing I hate sub class is that ugly outlook...they all seemed infected....

after china wartune changed their developer it is just like a mess, I would pray that r2's version don't follow these meaningless thingy

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    I've mentioned before that this game feels very much inspired from Lineage 2. In L2 the subclass system offers benefits to both subclass and main class. For example reaching certain levels on subclass gives passive boosts on main class. It's sufficient to implement a similar system in Wartune so this "trap" class will become a "necessary" investment.
                    sub-class has nothing to do with your main class except for initial stat (sub class is MATK, so yes if you are knight/archer, bye)

I really hate they make my effort back to 0 and need to farm the stupid loids again

Comment

Working...
                    X