X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancev
    started a topic Dragon Whisperer -New Wartune Class

Dragon Whisperer -New Wartune Class

Not sure if I'm even saying the name right. Looks like a mage class. Uhmmm dunno if I can share links or not, but it's on the 7road China website. Maybe someone has more info about this?

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    I've mentioned before that this game feels very much inspired from Lineage 2. In L2 the subclass system offers benefits to both subclass and main class. For example reaching certain levels on subclass gives passive boosts on main class. It's sufficient to implement a similar system in Wartune so this "trap" class will become a "necessary" investment.
    sub-class has nothing to do with your main class except for initial stat (sub class is MATK, so yes if you are knight/archer, bye)

I really hate they make my effort back to 0 and need to farm the stupid loids again

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    one more thing I hate sub class is that ugly outlook...they all seemed infected....

after china wartune changed their developer it is just like a mess, I would pray that r2's version don't follow these meaningless thingy

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    No, there's a vid of set farming for it on YT, and you have to do old dungeons but they drop a new sub-class material to synth the gear.
    oh cool more pain and suffering
    well at least it wont be as painful as when i first started doing lychs and nirvana

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    yes from 40,50,60,70,80,80 Red, 80 holy cast, all you need to restart

besides heavy cashers in china almost no one are investing in this trap class
    I've mentioned before that this game feels very much inspired from Lineage 2. In L2 the subclass system offers benefits to both subclass and main class. For example reaching certain levels on subclass gives passive boosts on main class. It's sufficient to implement a similar system in Wartune so this "trap" class will become a "necessary" investment.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    No, there's a vid of set farming for it on YT, and you have to do old dungeons but they drop a new sub-class material to synth the gear.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Oh, so this is the subclass? I thought you can subclass one of the existing classes. Means I gotta start farming loids again? QQ
    yes from 40,50,60,70,80,80 Red, 80 holy cast, all you need to restart (not using the current loids)

besides heavy cashers in china almost no one are investing in this trap class
    Last edited by kimwong; 10-30-2014, 07:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    It's a sub-class, you'll be able to transform between your main class and it, need to farm 40,50,60,70 and 80 set for it, has its own skills and talents also a "war beast" type mount that you ride into battle and gives stat boosts also if I'm not mistaken.
    Oh, so this is the subclass? I thought you can subclass one of the existing classes. Means I gotta start farming loids again? QQ

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    It's a sub-class, you'll be able to transform between your main class and it, need to farm 40,50,60,70 and 80 set for it, has its own skills and talents also a "war beast" type mount that you ride into battle and gives stat boosts also if I'm not mistaken.
    hmm is it the same stuff as the current set?
    so will i need to use level 6 loids or whatever for 70 set
    because i kinda hate running lychs, its boring
    also i just sold off all my excess stuff

im a hoarder and it would make me annoyed, seeing as i just sold stuff i didnt think i would ever need again
    only to find out i will need it next year some time

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X