new troops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new troops?

are new troups coming? if so can we have a date plz.

Right now we have no concrete date for when new troops will be released. Like you all we can do is sit, wait and hope with fingers crossed. The place to stare at with your magic wand trying to will them to release new troops is the news and events forum. Hopefully soon, but in reality, we just never know.. we are at the mercy of the authority *sniff sniff*
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

in china they have new troops if i recall, aren't sure about the level i think 70.

possible date? before 2016:P closest thing i could tell:P

Comment

troops are close to useless now. they die so fast they are only good for the bonus they give.
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I'm hoping they just skip new troops and go straight to extra sylphs as your troops. Who knows though? New troops have been rumored for 6 months, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            I'm hoping they just skip new troops and go straight to extra sylphs as your troops. Who knows though? New troops have been rumored for 6 months, at least.
            Q: What happen to the actual troops are they scrapped at all once sylphs happen to occupy their place or something like that ?
            I'm kinda confused, because might be a total waste of daru to level the new troops when we are getting sylphs to replace them later (eventually if)
            East coast archer.

Comment

We keep both troops and sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                We keep both troops and sylphs.
                Ty tho, solo arena and bg must look weirdo like you have an entire circus there.
                East coast archer.

Comment

You have troops for some events, sylphs for other events, don't think you have both at same time but, they won't remove troops.

Example:

Solo arena: Hero, troops and kids.

New board game that we don't already have: Hero, sylphs and kids.
                  Last edited by Eskendal; 10-30-2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I think even level 70 troops will be paper by the time they implement (i.e. 6 months from now). Can you imagine how much stronger the older players will be by then? Probably best to skip to sylphs ...

Comment

Working...
                    X