Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Got kicked by guild leader.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got kicked by guild leader.

I logged on today into my account after so long and GUESS WHAT I DISCOVERED.

My guild leader has kicked me out of the guild and said that I need to level up before he will get me back into the guild again. What kind of logic is this? So now guilds only keep players with higher BR and Level? What for? What is the purpose of this?

What heck logic?

WARTUNE should allow unlimited members in guilds

Each guild master can manage their guild the way they deem fit. If you don't like it, or if it doesn't fit your needs, find another guild or start your own.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

maybe your guild leader realized it was you on the forums and was embarrassed to have you in the guild
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        maybe your guild leader realized it was you on the forums and was embarrassed to have you in the guild
        Imagine that guy's reaction.
        " O.O Oh my god! That's the same guy as the nutjob on the forums! ._. Kick! Kick! Kick! Kick! Oh...Thank god, he's out. That's my reputation saved...Panic over ;D"
        To Willow:
        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

maybe the guild master is preparing for the next xgb season this way

Comment

If you really think about it hard, having unlimited members in a guild is actually a detriment to a guild. This is because of the limit of people that can be in guild battle and cross server guild battle. The more people in a guild the lower percentage of people that can actually participate in such things.

Comment

For the sake of having more strongers guilds the memebers cap should be lower, GB are lame, almos only rank 1 and 2 are strong and the others are almost death
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                For the sake of having more strongers guilds the memebers cap should be lower, GB are lame, almos only rank 1 and 2 are strong and the others are almost death
                ofcasue nr 1 and 2 are the stronges for ppl want the free stuff from weekly guild gbs. also a hit nr 1 and 2 is the 2 best guild on ur server thats why they normal get placed 1-2

Comment

You say 'after so long'. Different guilds kick if you miss 3 days without telling someone, some a week. You are not normally dropped just due to BR. It would be a combination of not logging in X days in a row and your general activity when you are on.

Comment

Working...
                  X