Changes to be made

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to be made

So Mods Developers an Players. I would like to start this thread as a suggestion thread where we can hold votes an see if the developers an Mods will help out an agree to these wanted changes. Please Guys I know how we all feel about the mega nerf to archers with deep freeze I am currently playing an archer. So yes I agree but I also have a Knight an the huge nerf to the block heal hurt them just as bad did it need to be mega nerfed I dont think that much but it did need a cap. Where The perfect class Mage was untouched an has become a huge problem to every other class. So with that said I would like to Star off an Ask the developers can we do something about the archers Advance skills. They leave a lot to be desired the Delphic annihilator seems like it taakes 2 turns to cast an cost to much for not alot of damage it seems. Cursed arrows on the other hand is a nice aoe for arena or gb but still leaves you wanting more out of it. The passives are nice I would however like some clarification on the Crit damage passive an how it works with determination as they are the same does it stack or is it multiplicative as well like how damage is done. Next Soul Hunters Arrow seems decent but the bleed does not seem to really work an the heal is kind of weak in my opinion Bloodthirsty strike is a better option for an archer heal an does more damage> I dont know if its a bug or not But hey thats why I am posting this. Blessed shot seems kind of useless other than the rage added to the even set or 80 weapon since the raise in crit rate doesnt seem very useful. For instance I have 8k crit on my build currently an using blessed shot I have done 2 attacks right after an did not crit on either so again increase in crit rate useless if changed to crit damage for 2 turns that would be more viable an useful to an archer. ButI have to say you guys have done killer for knight as Mars can be a saving grace or it can kill your whole team.

Next topic Balens pricing ooooh I know this will strike nerves but hey this is suggestions an feedback so you Cashers can just read an understand. Now I think R2games really needs to reevaluate some of the Balens cost since they removed vouchers from the game. If you do not know what vouchers were then please do not comment on this you new to the game.So here is a list of a few things that I feel should be adjusted an reduced
    1Inventory Space costs
    2Cost of farm upgrades
    3Cost of refreshing maps
    4Cost of some shop items
    5Cost of Guild Upgrade cooldown maybe add the use of guild wealth an not something ridiculous like 8000000 guild wealth like you guys like to do
    6Allow the 25 balen event boxes to be opened with Bound Balens as well
    7Cost of opening a new skill slot fora sylph skill
    8Cost of second skill page skill page reset an talent reset
    Next topic is Sylphs
    Learning a new skill it says 30% chance to replace a known skill. First off that needs to be changed because it always replaces a skill an with that we should have the choice of what skill it replaces or they should be like our Hero or toon where we can change said skills out since some have spent money to get the skills we should be able to switch skills out. Once you buy the skill it should be yours forever not well it replaced the skill or the delphic so now you have to spend more to try an get your delphic back an not lose other skills. Or make Sylphs like our heros with their own skill pages that they can learn the skills at certain levels an star ratings sure again the cashers have the advantage but no matter what they always will. But I am here to give the non cashers a fighting chance. An make the skills wording more understandable some Iris/Triton skills the wording is very vague.

Next Skytrail
    Since the bained archers bad here seems kinght an mages have all the advantages. Heals an sheilds an damage soaking abilites. Archer have to do massive damage an very fast. for Example Skytrail 2-5 Archer Level 80 130k br with 410 dark resist Full rage Full awaking Points running a hades 14k br can not beat 2-5 even with using incendiary shot to try an lower some of the damage which the damage seems to be the same since they changed the wording on it which to place at the same patch that deep freeze got taken away from archer in skytrail an Nightmare mode dungeons an some may say spire but it has never worked in spire since spire was released. Please dont say well it works in necropolis an the catacombs."catacombs have become way to easy since I first started playing wartune and necropolis your 1 either going to beat the level or you are not. so 2 Deep Freeze there is a mute point an after getting all the battle protection done necropolis becomes a when i am bored an feel like wasting crypt keys.Now bacl The damage output of skytrail seems they have buffed them. So again it all comes back to the negative changes they made to archers. I was told that the developers thought archers were overpowered an in some small was yes. So please do something for us in here its become a lost cause.

Next Events oohhh big one
    So when events are posted usually the day it is coming out it would be nice to give us even a weeks notice since you guys have the events done way before hand. I can find info from other sources than the R2games forums an they have been spot on until this last event when you guys decided to change the event mid way through it. Thats a big thing that upset alot of people. As well as Forums get the information from your team an they post the information an then you cancel events like right now the Halloween event the whip event was canceled an you guys decide oh hey lets give them 30% off the cost of advance train if they use balens, Are you serious anyone that wastes money to advance train their mount with no rewards from it has to be stupid or has way to much money to waste an is still stupid as more useful things can be purchased mounts event boxes sylph skills etc. An last but not least on this topic Inform the Mods of events. Speaking from perivous an still active Beta testing an Mod status. The biggest thing you can do for them is keep them posted an informed of upcoming events an patches Maintenance issues server mergers etc. But when i talk to them an they say well have you sent in at ticket or have you checked or posted on the forums are you serious what help are you to me an the support elves for a ticket. I swear if i get another response like this I am gonna snap "Dear DevilGrave

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have brought this matter to our Developers Team, and currently looking into this and hope to find a solution to it soon. We highly appreciate your patience as we fix the problem that has arise. If you have any other concern, please do not hesitate to contact us.

-The R2Games Team

Seems that is their answer for 99.9% of the tickets i have submitted an then you want us to rate them thats poor They didnt help me nor did they answer any of my questions an send it to the developers I have never received a response back when that has happened. So Developers an Support elves set it up. Elves do your job give us answers an make sure you respond back an really try to get an answer from the developers or Developers you answers us an Inform the mods they get bomb barred with PM's when they come online an let me tell ya the one that comes on s470 gets hit hard An they try to get answers but 90% of the time they say their team is offline well what good does that do them to help people an answer questions if they cant get ahold of their GM's an the developers. So R2 try harder to keep your customers happy.

Next Gods Decent
    So my out look on this is that if you get first kill on them you should not be able to receive the prize rewards as well. an If you got first kill before on which ever level on a previous god you should not get the tears as it makes the huge cashers get everything an everyone else is left high an dry this event should happen at least once a month. an Make star tear shards more available Wilds boss Sylph atoli boss cash in for crystals to tear shards

Next Underground palace
    Was a great thing it needs to be a daily permanent event.And needs to be easier to make it to the next level. an Like jewel hunt you start off where you left off the day before that way you can make it to other levels an get better rewards an have a chance at getting the title without spending money. An make the Sylph skills random for all sylphs not just water wind an light as it seems that all that you could get from the chest.

Next Golden Road
    A waste of money that again should open to all with certain level requirements and certain amount of rolls per day 10-20 for double multiplier should cost about 25 balens for the triple 100 an to refresh map 50 balens an should be bound or unbound balens to pay for it an have a free map refresh on there

Next Dragon Invasion
    Fix the Bugs in it it is bad with bugs. I think it should also be a source for vulcan hammers an stoves Since it is only for advance class level 80's

Some things should be easier and reduced, some don't. If they do all what you suggested, that will make the game very easy and fast to get better BR. But yeah, many things in this game have no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Pn994 View Post
      Some things should be easier and reduced, some don't. If they do all what you suggested, that will make the game very easy and fast to get better BR. But yeah, many things in this game have no sense.
      Yes sure it might enable some quicker battle rating. Though i am not sure your taking into consideration how easy the Developers have made it to level to 80 these days It seems they keep shortening the experience needed to level every so often which in turn makes it a lot harder to obtain the desired battle rating we would want an need for things. Such as but not limited to Mutilplayer Dungeons, Skytrail, Necropolis, Arena, BattleGrounds even Cross Server Guild Battle an many more. So with some of the changes they have made somethings alot easier then they were when wartune was released an have made other things exceedingly hard an for no apparent reason.

Comment

Working...
      X