Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haquebd
    replied
    Archers got massively shafted by DF being completely useless now.

Necro?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    but hey the first wb doesnt do 300k strikes on me now
    its down to 120k
    like 2nd wb without IS and guardian
    Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 10-31-2014, 02:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Then you're weak. No one except low BR was using scat in spire, waste a skill slot for one boss? I'm sure you do great there.

yeah lol we stopped using scatter at like 80k br
    only place i used it was mpds and it still works in most, aside lychs nm reflect on first boss?

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    This type of "changes" made me rethink my whole Wartune experience and the conclusion is this game takes much much much more than it gives. Who wants to suffer from such "changes", the always present lag and the constant test of his luck and pay for this? So good luck to all who still try to find something to log in every day for, i know it's hard, almost impossible and there are no signs it will get any better.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
    Same here..... If I had maxed that rune I'd be very very angry right now. Thankfully I didn't..

Wrong. But you're a Knight, I'm not surprised. We used scatter constantly. Wrong about spire.. it was used until we could no longer scatter her.
    All classes got shafted by the DF change? No, Archers and Mages got shafted by the loss of speed reduction. Archers got massively shafted by DF being completely useless now.
    Then you're weak. No one except low BR was using scat in spire, waste a skill slot for one boss? I'm sure you do great there.

Leave a comment:

• AnArrowFly
    replied
    WB worst Patch ever Boycote them Lovely People r2game for disadvantage gamplay

boycote them im quiting the game cuzo of that reardesk decision of r2 ,
    so they decrease gold for ppl to spend more on gem formulas that's really idiotic

they let ppl feed well on gold then when its time for ppl to make that move they change this really?
    so none will be able to enjoy the last hit surviving cuz u need to spend more for that free resourse grats r2 and I Love you

thx
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-31-2014, 02:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    wondering for what wild boss Oo
    for example spirit of dark, normally we won't have problem for that, but you know sometimes that boss get mad, continue to attack our mage for a number of times (e.g. 6+)

if without mars will our mage would die cuz of that

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    I won't say mars will is useless, it is still very useful in wild boss

I would rather say mars will is OP before lol
    wondering for what wild boss Oo

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    the trouble isn't only there
    when people realised that mars will was really good, they investerd skills point to get it. they wouldn't if they knew how it should work
    but for that, wartune should have explained it to us that it was a bug.
    and no... they never said it was.
    I won't say mars will is useless, it is still very useful in wild boss

I would rather say mars will is OP before lol

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    no it does work as its intended now before say i was in arenas u throw up mars will i use lunatic fire my hit hits u that gets devided across the group my aoe dosnt actually hit them. now after patch u throw up mars will i lunitic fire my aoe hits all of ur group then it gets devided again basicly meaning i hit u harder

mars will is designed for single target atacks to share the damage it will make aoes hit harder this is how its ment to work from day 1 its best used in spire and things like that where most atacks are single target
    the trouble isn't only there
    when people realised that mars will was really good, they investerd skills point to get it. they wouldn't if they knew how it should work
    but for that, wartune should have explained it to us that it was a bug.
    and no... they never said it was.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Do you use fire pet/have fire resist?

Dunno I've seen illusion proc more than once on each boss but it usually goes 1 dmg and then 2-3mil dmg in the same hit. Except on lv4 boss where it just strikes once.

yeah boss 4 is the only one that has a single strike
    but after its kill hit even if you survive it will keep doing it
    i've had 2 illusions proc in a row on it and it just keeps dealing those massive hits

Leave a comment:

• JeffExtreme
    replied
    what i don't like about that is : i was upgrading my guardian rune for that ... to be sure to survive first WB.
    so if they changed rules, it mean all the stuff i used on that rune wasn't such a good idea.
    Same here..... If I had maxed that rune I'd be very very angry right now. Thankfully I didn't..

Well scatter before the nerf was rarely used, tbh scat is a lot more important now for wilds bosses an such. In spire who cares even months ago when br was low could pass archer w/o scat. Only temporary impact it had was one of the low tier sky trail bosses is much harder to pass due to reflect, but in time even that will be simple.
    And DF well all classes got shafted by that change, so no reason to cry about it. What happened happened nothing we can change about it.
    Wrong. But you're a Knight, I'm not surprised. We used scatter constantly. Wrong about spire.. it was used until we could no longer scatter her.
    All classes got shafted by the DF change? No, Archers and Mages got shafted by the loss of speed reduction. Archers got massively shafted by DF being completely useless now.
    Last edited by JeffExtreme; 10-30-2014, 11:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    ok well that explains lv4 survival also, since everyone stockpiles electro for the most part, in your case its lv3

470 resist is in the 50% range so with the double resistances during event makes sense for the huge dmg to shrink drastically.

Leave a comment:

• R26092269
    replied
    Do you use fire pet/have fire resist?

Dunno I've seen illusion proc more than once on each boss but it usually goes 1 dmg and then 2-3mil dmg in the same hit. Except on lv4 boss where it just strikes once.
    yep indeed, with Cerberus and fire def crystal, 470 resist, with block i take around 250k dmg X2 at final hit. So if illu procs i survive.

Leave a comment:

• Anubi0s
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    no it does work as its intended now before say i was in arenas u throw up mars will i use lunatic fire my hit hits u that gets devided across the group my aoe dosnt actually hit them. now after patch u throw up mars will i lunitic fire my aoe hits all of ur group then it gets devided again basicly meaning i hit u harder

mars will is designed for single target atacks to share the damage it will make aoes hit harder this is how its ment to work from day 1 its best used in spire and things like that where most atacks are single target
    To get thing clear.... MW is now S H I T, like any other Knight skill, good bye Knight utility again...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X