Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

silent maintenance nerf ? mars will not protecting for WB not more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    no it does work as its intended now before say i was in arenas u throw up mars will i use lunatic fire my hit hits u that gets devided across the group my aoe dosnt actually hit them. now after patch u throw up mars will i lunitic fire my aoe hits all of ur group then it gets devided again basicly meaning i hit u harder

mars will is designed for single target atacks to share the damage it will make aoes hit harder this is how its ment to work from day 1 its best used in spire and things like that where most atacks are single target

That would make it bugged also, lol. Did you even read what you said?

Divide 4 into 4, you get 1 not 5. If your lunatic hits 4 times and each hit gets divided 4x it should result in the exact same dmg. The bug was it reducing damage, increasing damage would be a bug too, AoE damage should remain unchanged by mars.

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    for what I saw in arena, I have the feeling mars will doesn't divide damages from aoe attack no more.
    no it does work as its intended now before say i was in arenas u throw up mars will i use lunatic fire my hit hits u that gets devided across the group my aoe dosnt actually hit them. now after patch u throw up mars will i lunitic fire my aoe hits all of ur group then it gets devided again basicly meaning i hit u harder

mars will is designed for single target atacks to share the damage it will make aoes hit harder this is how its ment to work from day 1 its best used in spire and things like that where most atacks are single target

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
    Im not sure about atoll 1 and 2 bosses, but if i get an illusion trigger on boss 3 final hit, i survive.
    Do you use fire pet/have fire resist?

Dunno I've seen illusion proc more than once on each boss but it usually goes 1 dmg and then 2-3mil dmg in the same hit. Except on lv4 boss where it just strikes once.

Leave a comment:

• R26092269
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    First WB today I got hit for around 700k total but it only showed 1 hit + the max HP hit, so I'm assuming that if you can survive the 1st basic hit you then get 2nd basic hit (and this could go on for unknown amount of time). Similar to atoll lv1,2 an 3 bosses, even if you get an illusion proc on big hit he'll then hit you once more immediately killing you. (dunno why the same doesn't happen on lv4 boss)
    Im not sure about atoll 1 and 2 bosses, but if i get an illusion trigger on boss 3 final hit, i survive.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    Nope, the hit does damage that scales to your current HP (or max HP, I'm not completely sure). So the only hope of survival is agoran shield (or ice shield, but that would be crazy), like with ward tower or DI bosses. But you need to be really strong to make that an option. Potentially much, much stronger than anyone is now, if the WB still throws 4 regular hits.
    Would need around 1.5-2mil HP to survive 1 big hit using agoran (this is assuming WB doesn't hit harder/get nerfed/something else in the meantime) HP might vary with Goddess/resistance crystals, and if you do all shields or just agoran, but it seems like a futile effort.

And this is also assuming the small damage doesn't scale also.

First WB today I got hit for around 700k total but it only showed 1 hit + the max HP hit, so I'm assuming that if you can survive the 1st basic hit you then get 2nd basic hit (and this could go on for unknown amount of time). Similar to atoll lv1,2 an 3 bosses, even if you get an illusion proc on big hit he'll then hit you once more immediately killing you. (dunno why the same doesn't happen on lv4 boss)

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by R238283246 View Post
    800K HP is possible now for some players if they buy the WB buff thing. It's still not enough...for the early boss anyway. It went from hitting me 100k 5 time to 600ik+ 5 times...so about 3M Hp should do it..lol or 1.5M with lvl 10 guardian.
    Nope, the hit does damage that scales to your current HP (or max HP, I'm not completely sure). So the only hope of survival is agoran shield (or ice shield, but that would be crazy), like with ward tower or DI bosses. But you need to be really strong to make that an option. Potentially much, much stronger than anyone is now, if the WB still throws 4 regular hits.

Leave a comment:

• R238283246
    replied
    Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    if that is right, we can have atleast one good news, but still they have took one goal for many players, inwas building astrals and runes for surviving last hit now all that progres has been sended to hell, for others is worst cuz they had alredy all settled for surviving and now they had lost all their WB config, they will have to rebuild all focused on damage.

I hope they change it back like they did with DF, i know in future we will be able to have 800k HP or more and maybe we can survive again but that is too far in future. They shall had made this change when the patch that allows to deal with is on.
    800K HP is possible now for some players if they buy the WB buff thing. It's still not enough...for the early boss anyway. It went from hitting me 100k 5 time to 600ik+ 5 times...so about 3M Hp should do it..lol or 1.5M with lvl 10 guardian.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by R21696094 View Post
    How the hell you got 2 to 5!!! extra hits!!!
    Go from lag and no double hits to actually double hitting, simple.

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Originally posted by Bleeck View Post
    I just finished early wb and no one on my server was able to survive. The good news is that there was a notable reduction in lag giving me 2-5 extra hits in sylph round.
    if that is right, we can have atleast one good news, but still they have took one goal for many players, inwas building astrals and runes for surviving last hit now all that progres has been sended to hell, for others is worst cuz they had alredy all settled for surviving and now they had lost all their WB config, they will have to rebuild all focused on damage.

I hope they change it back like they did with DF, i know in future we will be able to have 800k HP or more and maybe we can survive again but that is too far in future. They shall had made this change when the patch that allows to deal with is on.

Leave a comment:

• R21696094
    replied
    Originally posted by Bleeck View Post
    I just finished early wb and no one on my server was able to survive. The good news is that there was a notable reduction in lag giving me 2-5 extra hits in sylph round.
    How the hell you got 2 to 5!!! extra hits!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bleeck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    for what I saw in arena, I have the feeling mars will doesn't divide damages from aoe attack no more.

Leave a comment:

• Bleeck
    replied
    I haven't done a wb yet so I haven't seen the change but over the last 4 months my goal has been improving my defenses enough to be able to survive those pesky uber hits. Every big spender for the past 2 months I have been doing a max balen test to see how it's been improving. If wb are truly not survivable then I go back to no balens ever and grinding my patk as high as it can go.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    At least it sounds like they fixed the real issue with Mars. Hopefully they'll finish fixing it next maint (lolright).

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Well scatter before the nerf was rarely used, tbh scat is a lot more important now for wilds bosses an such. In spire who cares even months ago when br was low could pass archer w/o scat. Only temporary impact it had was one of the low tier sky trail bosses is much harder to pass due to reflect, but in time even that will be simple.

And DF well all classes got shafted by that change, so no reason to cry about it. What happened happened nothing we can change about it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X