silent maintenance nerf ? mars will not protecting for WB not more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    for what I saw in arena, I have the feeling mars will doesn't divide damages from aoe attack no more.
    no it does work as its intended now before say i was in arenas u throw up mars will i use lunatic fire my hit hits u that gets devided across the group my aoe dosnt actually hit them. now after patch u throw up mars will i lunitic fire my aoe hits all of ur group then it gets devided again basicly meaning i hit u harder

mars will is designed for single target atacks to share the damage it will make aoes hit harder this is how its ment to work from day 1 its best used in spire and things like that where most atacks are single target

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
      no it does work as its intended now before say i was in arenas u throw up mars will i use lunatic fire my hit hits u that gets devided across the group my aoe dosnt actually hit them. now after patch u throw up mars will i lunitic fire my aoe hits all of ur group then it gets devided again basicly meaning i hit u harder

mars will is designed for single target atacks to share the damage it will make aoes hit harder this is how its ment to work from day 1 its best used in spire and things like that where most atacks are single target

That would make it bugged also, lol. Did you even read what you said?

Divide 4 into 4, you get 1 not 5. If your lunatic hits 4 times and each hit gets divided 4x it should result in the exact same dmg. The bug was it reducing damage, increasing damage would be a bug too, AoE damage should remain unchanged by mars.

Comment

To get thing clear.... MW is now S H I T, like any other Knight skill, good bye Knight utility again...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Do you use fire pet/have fire resist?

Dunno I've seen illusion proc more than once on each boss but it usually goes 1 dmg and then 2-3mil dmg in the same hit. Except on lv4 boss where it just strikes once.
          yep indeed, with Cerberus and fire def crystal, 470 resist, with block i take around 250k dmg X2 at final hit. So if illu procs i survive.

Comment

ok well that explains lv4 survival also, since everyone stockpiles electro for the most part, in your case its lv3

470 resist is in the 50% range so with the double resistances during event makes sense for the huge dmg to shrink drastically.

Comment

what i don't like about that is : i was upgrading my guardian rune for that ... to be sure to survive first WB.
              so if they changed rules, it mean all the stuff i used on that rune wasn't such a good idea.
              Same here..... If I had maxed that rune I'd be very very angry right now. Thankfully I didn't..

Well scatter before the nerf was rarely used, tbh scat is a lot more important now for wilds bosses an such. In spire who cares even months ago when br was low could pass archer w/o scat. Only temporary impact it had was one of the low tier sky trail bosses is much harder to pass due to reflect, but in time even that will be simple.
              And DF well all classes got shafted by that change, so no reason to cry about it. What happened happened nothing we can change about it.
              Wrong. But you're a Knight, I'm not surprised. We used scatter constantly. Wrong about spire.. it was used until we could no longer scatter her.
              All classes got shafted by the DF change? No, Archers and Mages got shafted by the loss of speed reduction. Archers got massively shafted by DF being completely useless now.
              Last edited by JeffExtreme; 10-30-2014, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Do you use fire pet/have fire resist?

Dunno I've seen illusion proc more than once on each boss but it usually goes 1 dmg and then 2-3mil dmg in the same hit. Except on lv4 boss where it just strikes once.

yeah boss 4 is the only one that has a single strike
                but after its kill hit even if you survive it will keep doing it
                i've had 2 illusions proc in a row on it and it just keeps dealing those massive hits
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

the trouble isn't only there
                  when people realised that mars will was really good, they investerd skills point to get it. they wouldn't if they knew how it should work
                  but for that, wartune should have explained it to us that it was a bug.
                  and no... they never said it was.
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

the trouble isn't only there
                    when people realised that mars will was really good, they investerd skills point to get it. they wouldn't if they knew how it should work
                    but for that, wartune should have explained it to us that it was a bug.
                    and no... they never said it was.
                    I won't say mars will is useless, it is still very useful in wild boss

I would rather say mars will is OP before lol
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                      I won't say mars will is useless, it is still very useful in wild boss

I would rather say mars will is OP before lol
                      wondering for what wild boss Oo
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

wondering for what wild boss Oo
                        for example spirit of dark, normally we won't have problem for that, but you know sometimes that boss get mad, continue to attack our mage for a number of times (e.g. 6+)

if without mars will our mage would die cuz of that
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

WB worst Patch ever Boycote them Lovely People r2game for disadvantage gamplay

boycote them im quiting the game cuzo of that reardesk decision of r2 ,
                          so they decrease gold for ppl to spend more on gem formulas that's really idiotic

they let ppl feed well on gold then when its time for ppl to make that move they change this really?
                          so none will be able to enjoy the last hit surviving cuz u need to spend more for that free resourse grats r2 and I Love you

thx
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-31-2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                            Same here..... If I had maxed that rune I'd be very very angry right now. Thankfully I didn't..

Wrong. But you're a Knight, I'm not surprised. We used scatter constantly. Wrong about spire.. it was used until we could no longer scatter her.
                            All classes got shafted by the DF change? No, Archers and Mages got shafted by the loss of speed reduction. Archers got massively shafted by DF being completely useless now.
                            Then you're weak. No one except low BR was using scat in spire, waste a skill slot for one boss? I'm sure you do great there.

Comment

This type of "changes" made me rethink my whole Wartune experience and the conclusion is this game takes much much much more than it gives. Who wants to suffer from such "changes", the always present lag and the constant test of his luck and pay for this? So good luck to all who still try to find something to log in every day for, i know it's hard, almost impossible and there are no signs it will get any better.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Then you're weak. No one except low BR was using scat in spire, waste a skill slot for one boss? I'm sure you do great there.

yeah lol we stopped using scatter at like 80k br
                                only place i used it was mpds and it still works in most, aside lychs nm reflect on first boss?
                                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                                Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                                X