X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but hey the first wb doesnt do 300k strikes on me now
    its down to 120k
    like 2nd wb without IS and guardian
    Last edited by Brutal_Hobo; 10-31-2014, 02:04 PM.
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Archers got massively shafted by DF being completely useless now.

Necro?

Comment

so its not possible to survive wb big hits anymore ?

Comment

Originally posted by haquebd View Post
          Archers got massively shafted by DF being completely useless now.

Necro?
          I'd say that in one way or another, all three classes got "shafted" with the DF change.

Still works in Necro though which is nice; was able to beat lvl 30 three days ago. o:

And no, not possible for any class to survive atm. I think the damage it does is your hp + a bit extra?

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
            I'd say that in one way or another, all three classes got "shafted" with the DF change.

Still works in Necro though which is nice; was able to beat lvl 30 three days ago. o:

And no, not possible for any class to survive atm. I think the damage it does is your hp + a bit extra?
            Max HP + a lot extra. Bloodfang hitting me for around ~1.5mil + max HP now.

Comment

i have 235K hp and wb hits 210K and 240K in 1st 2 hits...so if i have 900K hp, can i survive?

Comment

Originally posted by haquebd View Post
                i have 235K hp and wb hits 210K and 240K in 1st 2 hits...so if i have 900K hp, can i survive?
                Nope .

Comment

Uh, I accidentally nerfed my credit card as well. *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Max HP + a lot extra. Bloodfang hitting me for around ~1.5mil + max HP now.

bloodfang hits me for 120kx4 + my hp value
                    it used to hit me for like 300k x 4
                    idk looks like they lowered the damage or i got really lucky?

either way its always an insta kill like the ward hits

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      bloodfang hits me for 120kx4 + my hp value
                      it used to hit me for like 300k x 4
                      idk looks like they lowered the damage or i got really lucky?

either way its always an insta kill like the ward hits
                      Think it changes based on idk what.
                      Yesterday it didn't do much damage then today it was 10x higher, but yea doesn't matter it's impossible to survive it one way or another.

Comment

Then you're weak. No one except low BR was using scat in spire, waste a skill slot for one boss? I'm sure you do great there.
                        Lol, useless post as always. I'm not weak. I ran with my server. We were the same br. So you're calling an entire server weak which is ridiculous. The archer was wanted for scatter. Fact. Or do I have to remind you about the deflect buff of God NM last boss? Your memory is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                          Lol, useless post as always. I'm not weak. I ran with my server. We were the same br. So you're calling an entire server weak which is ridiculous. The archer was wanted for scatter. Fact. Or do I have to remind you about the deflect buff of God NM last boss? Your memory is limited.
                          If you needed scatter for spire yes you are weak (you can't run with your server, d'oh 4 people max in a room, so no your server isn't weak just the 3 others you ran with) and since you bring up GoD that seems fairly accurate indeed.

Comment

If you needed scatter for spire yes you are weak (you can't run with your server, d'oh 4 people max in a room, so no your server isn't weak just the 3 others you ran with) and since you bring up GoD that seems fairly accurate indeed.
                            I am not talking about just spire. Although yes a few months ago any archer in spire was requested to bring scatter. Not my fault your br is so high you cannot recall what it was like when you were lower.
                            Yes, God which was run months ago. I now run LL NM fool and nearly have a complete 70 legend set. You really **** me off. You have no clue about archers, stop pretending you do. Your massive ego is clouding your judgment.

Comment

I am not talking about just spire. Although yes a few months ago any archer in spire was requested to bring scatter. Not my fault your br is so high you cannot recall what it was like when you were lower.
                              Yes, God which was run months ago. I now run LL NM fool and nearly have a complete 70 legend set. You really **** me off. You have no clue about archers, stop pretending you do. Your massive ego is clouding your judgment.
                              he's not an archer but i am, and he is 100% correct

in GoD nm, well if you are running GoD nm, you dont need scatter at all, the reflect is like 3 turn?

in spire
                              when i was weaker? like 60k br? yes i took scatter
                              this was when the server was young though we beat it maybe once or twice
                              when we were strong enough to constantly beat it with scatter, we didnt need scatter which was around ~80k br

scatter isnt completely useless but there are better skills
                              i bring it into ToK and DI, and group arena and thats about it

i didnt even have scatter then and had no problem 2 manning with it with my friend at the time

Comment

No reason to be so upset, we were all weak once, just because it lasted longer for you is nothing to be ashamed of. Scat was only needed for a short while, get stronger replace it with one purge rune, get even stronger and you don't even need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X