Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

silent maintenance nerf ? mars will not protecting for WB not more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silent maintenance nerf ? mars will not protecting for WB not more

asked many knight and all say the same : they can't survive WB with mars will.
    i tried with my archer with IS and guardian rune and it didn't worked either (but it was easier for knight than for archer with WB1)

another silent nerf ?

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    I didn't know that about lvl 9 not being scatterable anymore, we have one guy take it out with a sylph delph before it reflects.
    A good method to take it out is use Bloodthirsty and/or Hades' Devour Soul as the attacks after lead-in. The amount of healing those skills return essentially negates the reflect.

In the absence of that, Sunto + Default Attacks w/ an Occasional BL is more than enough to get through it.

Leave a comment:

• Astroglide
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    No reason to be so upset, we were all weak once, just because it lasted longer for you is nothing to be ashamed of. Scat was only needed for a short while, get stronger replace it with one purge rune, get even stronger and you don't even need it.
    Hilarious how with your low br you are constantly lecturing others about being weak. Post less and play more is my advice. Think of all the br you could have gained in the time you wasted here making close to 2k posts.

Leave a comment:

• JeffExtreme
    replied
    Actually, I agree wih DreamFrenzy. You seem to have zero recognition for the lower dungeons and struggling through spire/tok/mps. You're talking about Scatter and you bring up purge rune. Of course we're going to point out that archers do not have a purge rune! Ruin Scatter and we have nothing to replace it. Really it's simple to understand.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
    The more I read your comments the more I think u have been carried a lot of bigger players u must be one of those players that does not need use skills much as always being carried.

Since when did Archers have purge rune
    The more people reply to my comments the more I think people are incapable of reading. Where did I say the archer takes purge? If you're not forgetting spire is a team event unless you decide to solo it. Derppp. So many morons

Leave a comment:

• DreamFrenzy
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    No reason to be so upset, we were all weak once, just because it lasted longer for you is nothing to be ashamed of. Scat was only needed for a short while, get stronger replace it with one purge rune, get even stronger and you don't even need it.

The more I read your comments the more I think u have been carried a lot of bigger players u must be one of those players that does not need use skills much as always being carried.

Since when did Archers have purge rune

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    I didn't know that about lvl 9 not being scatterable anymore, we have one guy take it out with a sylph delph before it reflects.
    i think thats what everyone does nowadays
    unless i fail to crit, in that case they make me take all the reflect damage while they auto attack
    punishment enough i guess :/

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JeffExtreme
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    My team has a contest to see if they can suicide on the boss that way... It never manages to kill me, even when using a delphic. I has a sad...
    Lol. I wish I could say people I played with were having a contest. But really they just messed up their timing.

really no one will waste a skill slot for ss once you get 100K BR
    If you mean in spire, yeah, no one brings ss anymore. But again, go back to vouchers. Go back to when we first got double skills. I know why I got double skills. And it was because at the time I needed both DF and Scatter.
    This thread is about one skill for advanced class. Really it's not the same situation at all.
    Last edited by JeffExtreme; 11-04-2014, 12:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    loooooooooool you used delphic when the boss is on deflect? XD
    My team has a contest to see if they can suicide on the boss that way... It never manages to kill me, even when using a delphic. I has a sad...

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    not delphic
    armour piercer, it was only solo just to try
    but scatter didnt work and it reflects AP back at 80k

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    yeah cant scatter spire level 9 anymore
    it killed me

lychs nm first boss cant either, already knew that bit

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    yeah cant scatter spire level 9 anymore
    it killed me

lychs nm first boss cant either, already knew that bit

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    from what i heard it doesnt work anymore
    i'll go try it now
    I only know LLNM 1st boss can't ss, others don't know much, haven't done these MPD for years XD

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    top 10 archers in world boss doesn't mean anything, I am always TOP 3 in WB without cashing, but when my BR compared to US server, I will just get crushed in a second >_>

and scatter, some boss like spire 9, really no one will waste a skill slot for ss once you get 100K BR

I don't know you keep giving examples for other uses for ss as I tot wraith only said spire 9

from what i heard it doesnt work anymore
    i'll go try it now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X