Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Knight getting weaker and weaker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
    that was pretty much my point, i assumed every mage would get it but yea...
    thing is, the 2sec cd is only good for pve in the fights where u get free rage, but other than that its a 3 LB cooldown which excedes the 20sec cd

other math is pretty much RoF 140% vs knight US 150% (goes up with talents sky high)
    LB 105% vs knight S 132% (which a chance of getting a free max adv brutality rune on usage)
    IB 180% vs knight DW 221% (+4 turns 25% bleed which should mean +100%)

and for some reason is it me or icebolt does actually LESS damage than rain of fire? cuz if math applies to this game then rof is 140+25%(140)= 175% (alrdy less than IB base damage) and ib is 180+15%(180) = 207%,but my actual damage seems to disagree, i see rof (the 2 hits) do more dmg than ib does so im rly asking myself how/why
    archer are only better then warrior in wb if the got a real high br and know how to dobble. and if they dont know that then warrior can easy win there becase of how warriror's gets there rage

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
      archer are only better then warrior in wb if the got a real high br and know how to dobble. and if they dont know that then warrior can easy win there becase of how warriror's gets there rage
      a knight will only beat archer if they double delphic
      archers get just as much rage
      now i find it easy to spam 7 or 8 APs in a wb
      up to 10 if i get the talent to proc

+ the long cooldowns for all knight skills except shadow thrasher even the most basic attack is 5 seconds where as bolt and arrow strike are only 1 second
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
      X