Knight getting weaker and weaker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight getting weaker and weaker

The maintenance turned out to be, silently nerfing knight, especially in wb. Now archer far less BR will able to be in top...since Knight defend attribute is again nerfed...unusable in wb....So, before heal was capped, now mars will/shield cant work in wb, delphic boss is far greater (ur gold income will be 40-50% less)...Guess this game is not for Knight, they really intended to make this class not competitive against other class......I believe later they will nerfed it again...when they see knight has something good ..... and all event I believe will be design for non knight class....

Time to consider to retired....heal capped frustated me... but this, making knight not able to be competitive (same BR with other class, intentionally, in most event) is unacceptable..
    Last edited by OceanicSSSS; 10-30-2014, 09:35 AM.

knights is best class at lv 80 before yea u will have some problem but its ok few mount . SC event u will have enuogh hp
    and defence to stand vs WB so that not big problem to retire only for WB ..

Comment

just wondering if they changed it too for group fight ?
      does mars will still affect aoe attack ?
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

WB is not nerfing knight, but all classes even heavy cashers (and actually only knight have chance to survive lol)

mars will, well I would say it is more fair for light/dark sylph users, after we pop up with mars will they can really do nothing, but myself not yet tested with it, will answer that question after my test
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

we have to wait for second boss (who was dealing less damage) to see if it's still possible to survive.
          but i'm quite sure the WB attack is now instant kill the same way ward in GB
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

mars will was glitched for aoe attacks anyway
            idk why everyone whinges about knights for
            when i was a level 59 archer i had ~75k br
            my guild leader he was a knight about 80k br level 70, i beat him everytime we dueled
            now we are both level 80, im sitting at 160k br
            hes at 180k br, i dont even get close to him, i cant even take 1/3 of his hp bar before he kills me off
            i cant even beat his bot anymore

there is a knight in my server ~200k br, he attacked me in wilds (someone has to explain to me how people can attack me but i cant attack them)
            3 star hercules, stunned me 3 rounds
            and he lost, not once but twice

basically what im saying is, your character is only as good as you build it
            if you build it well, you can be strong
            if you build it bad, well stop whinging and try again
            kimwong is by far one of my more favourite forumers, and his knight build is awesome for only 230k br
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

theres a button "attack" on the rightside of the screen next to "teleport"
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Can't survive this thing anymore, i'm archer and i can dodge first hit but next tick deals fixed dmg (designed to blow you).
                Perhaps knights can do it with bubble.
                East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                  Can't survive this thing anymore, i'm archer and i can dodge first hit but next tick deals fixed dmg (designed to blow you).
                  Perhaps knights can do it with bubble.
                  its not like the DI kill shot
                  although its fixed damage, the initial damage would take out the shield
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    its not like the DI kill shot
                    although its fixed damage, the initial damage would take out the shield
                    400k+ HP knights, maybe.
                    East coast archer.

Comment

I think it's fair that they nerved it, they removed Deep Freeze for archers so they nerved the advantaged for knights as well. If you are going to keep it for the knights, then bring DF back for archers.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                        I think it's fair that they nerved it, they removed Deep Freeze for archers so they nerved the advantaged for knights as well. If you are going to keep it for the knights, then bring DF back for archers.
                        And then archers cry when knights kick their arse due to knights having a slow skill also and mages cry due to not having a good slow skill, dun dun dun.

The never ending whine cycle.

Comment

Yeah...WB was changed (Mars was too, but that's another thing), which affects all classes.

WB is back to lame and boring doing the same thing every round. At least you had to somewhat work at surviving (also being able to keep up with some of the people who full balened buff was nice, too...not the big bigs, but ppl up to 10k lower).

Besides, the skill (mars will) didn't work as the description stated. So while the wb ulti change is a nerf, making aoe work properly on mars will would just be a bugfix.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                            Yeah...WB was changed (Mars was too, but that's another thing), which affects all classes.

WB is back to lame and boring doing the same thing every round. At least you had to somewhat work at surviving (also being able to keep up with some of the people who full balened buff was nice, too...not the big bigs, but ppl up to 10k lower).

Besides, the skill (mars will) didn't work as the description stated. So while the wb ulti change is a nerf, making aoe work properly on mars will would just be a bugfix.
                            Anyone actually tested heals on mars now? Watch as BL still bugged, skill nerfed and overall ends up being nearly useless in most situations, woo hoo.

Comment

Ahahaha, that's a good point. I haven't done arena yet so no idea if aoe dmg was actually fixed or if it's just wb silliness (nor heals). That said, without it being bugged and quartering all aoe dmg, kinda doubt it's going to see much use anyways.

Was kinda only good because it was bugged...for pvp anyways. Still is nice for wilds boss, I'd imagine.

Comment

Working...
                              X