About battleground.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About battleground.

Hi all,hi dear staff of Wartune.I have a question about Battleground.When I come there,I can see,there are lots of people,who dont get honor for fighting in BG.They are too strong and high leveled than others.And they bother play other people.They attack weaker players,really impossible to get honor.Can someone change this sad situation? Is it possible to make for those people another battleground room? To let them play too,but not to bother play all others.I am thinking about stopping play this game because of this and some other bad things.Its not honestly thing that cash-monsters dont let us play and enjoy game!!!

Originally posted by KAZIS-UFOLOG View Post
    Hi all,hi dear staff of Wartune.I have a question about Battleground.When I come there,I can see,there are lots of people,who dont get honor for fighting in BG.They are too strong and high leveled than others.And they bother play other people.They attack weaker players,really impossible to get honor.Can someone change this sad situation? Is it possible to make for those people another battleground room? To let them play too,but not to bother play all others.I am thinking about stopping play this game because of this and some other bad things.Its not honestly thing that cash-monsters dont let us play and enjoy game!!!
    Cashers make u play the game for free,
    next to that cashers need PVP points AND some of them really would like the Grimm reaper tittle

and being casher with vip 9 most of us give "free" kills ...

Comment

Its called you get honor for killing... if you think about it where is the honor in somone with 180k br killing someone with 30K br repeatedly and at the spawn of the camp. Stalking the low BR by a lot of the high BR... not gonna say cashers cause its not always cashers its people who have put the time in to play the game to get that high. What this person is asking for is a fair battle ground a chance to win a fight not get slaughtered ever time you enter... the game will die if you continue to turn off new players. Being a new player myself BG is becoming one of the events I want nothing to do with as I get destroyed and hunted unmercifully.

If you ask for a little respect to at least get a cart before you get one shotted by these players you are called a crier. I dont care that I get killed but have enough respect to other players with very low br to at least get something out of the event. Allow them to get a cart to its not a complete waist of time for the low level br.

Hell I would love to see a system put in place that if a high BR continues to hunt a low level BR target that they lose honor not just 21 points make it 100... if they do it again make it a 200 loss

That would get people looking for people with BR that is closer to their own.

or like he suggested.... make different BGs that are BR determined where you go.

Comment

Originally posted by KAZIS-UFOLOG View Post
        Hello.
        Thank you for taking your time to submit this suggestion.
        From my personal point of view,this is partially good,and needs to be worked on a bit.
        For example,if all the high players get their own BG,then it would make it far easier for the rest to get honor,which would not be fair to the high players since they had to work for theirs.
        What i could think at,would be like adding the top2 titles to the same BG list,then the next 2 and so on,so there still is some competition.
        Of course I might be wrong with this,and I welcome everyone to come and say their opinions.
        Nice suggestion though,goodluck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
          Hello.
          Thank you for taking your time to submit this suggestion.
          From my personal point of view,this is partially good,and needs to be worked on a bit.
          For example,if all the high players get their own BG,then it would make it far easier for the rest to get honor,which would not be fair to the high players since they had to work for theirs.
          What i could think at,would be like adding the top2 titles to the same BG list,then the next 2 and so on,so there still is some competition.
          Of course I might be wrong with this,and I welcome everyone to come and say their opinions.
          Nice suggestion though,goodluck with it.
          is it really working hard? is it really unfair for those who have spent all the cash or been a playing the game for a long time or is it more that you are turning the new players away from participating... what would be more advantageous to the game. More people enjoying the game would be I think more advantageous; because people not finding it fun and quiting because they stand no chance of being able to actually participate?

Todays BG I was able to obtain 2 carts. 0 kills. why because the people with 100k+ br sat at the camp spawn and one - two shotted everyone coming through the gate. What point do I have in participating in this event if all I get is 2 carts and if i'm lucky thats 6 shards + 5 shards for completing the quest.

The higher levels dont protect the spawn camp they just return the favor to the other team by camping their spawn its a vicious cycle of being a new player to the game standing no chance to get anywhere.

Dont get me wrong I enjoy it but I do the events to get the rewards to try and make myself stronger... you cant do that if you cant event get to the crystal to get a cart.
          Last edited by RickonStark; 11-03-2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by papashai View Post
            Cashers make u play the game for free,
            next to that cashers need PVP points AND some of them really would like the Grimm reaper tittle

and being casher with vip 9 most of us give "free" kills ...
            Casher don't "make" me play for free... They allow the company to offer the game for free, I choose to play. They found they make more money from the few "rich" people who have the cash to spend, then by charging everyone a small amount to play.

You want the Grimm reaper title... great... good for you...

Have some respect to the players who are there to get the cart? I do not care if you kill me... after all that is the point of battleground. But you are there for a reason... the low level low br players are there for a reason too... Let them get a cart then slaughter them

Its called having a little bit of respect for the other player. Hell I appreciate a one shot kill as soon as I have a cart. It actually helps me get more faster when this happens. The problem is there are about 5 players to both teams who think its funny and great to deny the low level br players any chance at getting a cart.

Hell I have even started seeing people attack the officer to kill it so people cannot turn in a cart.

Comment

Working...
            X