Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WB surviving, money and game cost of playing

Hi all,

As that is a hot discussion and affect many players (in my opinion is for 100% of players).
    I don't want to insult anyone I'm arguing and there are many thing to tell but not even a book can do the explanation.

So lets talk about game cost : Simple logic with 3$ u can have a domain + website hosting for 1 year so monthly 7$ is way to much profit for 1 toon.

But how much cost to keep game running?!?!?! Uhm 6 employee, 1 physical server cost about 1.2k $ u can have like 100 virtual servers (way too much space ).
    Ohh and a basement to launch the signal worldwide. So go figure in heavy lines the cost the benefits etc.

So casher heavy casher light casher non casher idc game is Free to play. As ive told its super addictive if u find a way to charge coin u will not stop till ur credit card is broken.

An important thing is that the game has option u have to coin then that capital, through events can be multiplied and that's the beauty with other games.

Ex ive never paid for any games but I bought wings then eventually I have them to lvl 4. so its not my fault in the beginning of server ppl made lvl5 + wings..
    Ive told and that's the idea balens save u time they don't give power like gold. Gold is the inside source of power.

So what else u need to agree?

What can u tell? I don't be absolute but there is no such a logic to prove the opposite.

Now surviving the WB its a goal ppl had to achieve and a great one

Boycote them no reason ur intelligence to be ofendedThx for reading

Comment

The solution for getting everyone happy is to disable finishing hit for good, in this way would be fair. But that is not the matter, WB was not meant for surviving, i can agree on that, thats the point of the revive option and balen buff, some pleyers could enjoy it more time, was like DF,was good while lasted, at least for archers and cashers that had mire rune builded up, but as i always say, if you are doing a change, make sure it makes happy your costumers.

I was not able to survive, was building rune and astrals to make it posible but now i will have to keep it the old way while others had long time getting loads of gold to streghten, but hell they were having a hard time when the exp cap to get lvl80 was shortened and they started to sell loids and leg stones in shops, giving easy lvl60 set via exchange, and making easyer to get some others things to streghten us faster while they had to pay some or lots of money or time to get it. So i take this change without complainig... at the end fair or not for old or new players does not matter cuz is all about r2 profite income. Anyway as i always say, if you are able to pay for something to beat me, then, im happy for you, one day i will get the same for free (but he will get others things so ill never catch him up...lol).
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

cry me a river your just like the rest of the babys crying for me to undress well, raise your br and then mayby you should do nm tok. Your probably to low and you should be doing hard r2 glitched the tok so noobs like you can take advantage ( those days are over) tired of watching you small br players beg us for help in DI, MP, and spire then when us cashers do something you dont like, you whine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fractorus View Post
          cry me a river your just like the rest of the babys crying for me to undress well, raise your br and then mayby you should do nm tok. Your probably to low and you should be doing hard r2 glitched the tok so noobs like you can take advantage ( those days are over) tired of watching you small br players beg us for help in DI, MP, and spire then when us cashers do something you dont like, you whine.
          No one cares if you undress or not, did you even read the thread ?
          East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
            I take 280k br players and beat them with full health remaining so it's not a question of build. You just don't get the point.
            HUGE EGO there huh Mr. Astroglide.
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fractorus View Post
              LOL.. another HUGE EGO cash ier.. lol.. who are you to begin with? kindly introduce yourselves properly before doing the ego boosting thingy here. P L E A S E.
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

More nice will be 3 boss'es per day... like old times xD, ppl need more gold and daru for everything, wilds shop are crazzyyy !!!
                ☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

Comment

Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
                  The last statement is entirely true. This is not about making it better for some or balancing things, this is about balens and money. Previous days WB was the perfect example for that my server had a massive flow of revives and buffs on WB, including myself, to make up for the lost income of not surviving WB anymore. I will gladly do this every single day and not have an issue with it because as its been stated you're looking at 120ish balens to revive and 400 for maximum buff, seriously thats cheap as hell! So you want to talk about balance and fairness allow me to point this out, the top 3 players on my server during WB were pushing 8%+ while 4 and below were sitting around 2.8% by the end if they were lucky. So, the 8+ million gold made off of balens is entirely fair compared to the previous survival WB where the biggest person was maybe around 6% and the rest were hovering between 4 and 5%. So thats balance there I'd say before this nerfing, now I'll gladly spend 5 bucks to maximize my gold income. I'll enjoy watching poor pitiful complainers like many on this forum thread suffer and lose that gold income that they feel is now fairly earned, because while you're making your 2-4 million gold I'll be making at least double that. So please continue to complain because I'll tell you all this much, Wartune will NEVER nerf the WB buff and revives since it gives them extra money. Bahahahaha you fools damned yourselves.
                  Wow.. this noob thinks he's the first casher at wb. you're too noobish to know you've been tooled.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Yeah I don't get why you're bringing up PvP when the topic is about WB, you're right. Ego trip much
                    Actually you brought it up. I don't see how you can claim I'm the one that has an ego problem when you are the one with his br in his sig?

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                      my view is that, there are always people complaining heavy cashers can survive the whole WB while the light/non casher cannot survive/survive once only, so the heavy cashers save lots of 30s CD for hitting

and now all people need to wait for 30s dead CD, in result I would think it is more fair for these complainers.

I don't mean I like this change, I just state out the fact
                      The thing is should we be catering to the non cashers or the cashers here? One keeps the game running while one doesn't so the answer seems pretty obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                        Actually you brought it up. I don't see how you can claim I'm the one that has an ego problem when you are the one with his br in his sig?
                        or maybe its because you are to embarrassed to show your own?
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                          or maybe its because you are to embarrassed to show your own?
                          He told us who he was in another thread, i just cant remember who.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                            Wow.. this noob thinks he's the first casher at wb. you're too noobish to know you've been tooled.
                            Wow, the fact that I'm stating that there is no equality about this not surviving WB issue due to balens being used more than ever now, and you have to go and act like you're some big know it all troll. I'd like to point out here the noobish reply that you have posted clearly shows that you are in fact the noob trolling on the forums. I was merely stating that everyone who complained about people surviving WB when they couldn't, feel that this is to make it easier for them to make an equal amount and stating that this is not so since many people to make up for this fact decided to use balens, myself included, to buff and revive reducing drastically the amount that others made. So before you hop on the forums and decide to troll someone you might want to make sure that you thoroughly read what they're saying and understand the point that they're making. Sarcasm is not the lowest form of intelligence...its not even intelligence at all. So remember think before you post your idiotic replies or you're showing just how not intelligent you are.
                            Last edited by R265868045; 11-02-2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

even the heaviest casher on my server doesnt quickspawn

the only players i have seen quickspawn are the idiots between 100-200k br that cash on stupid things

edit: sometimes i quickspawn for final hit if there is enough health for me to make a decent income from my final round
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Its not required to quickspawn I was merely stating that many on my server are doing it since we're all pushing for lvl 10+ gems and holy forge. Since both of these require a significant amount of gold why not rush the process along? Surviving WB was a bonus we could do it easily and had fun making the extra gold, now we'll spend $5 to make more gold to maintain our heavy gold input rather than sit back and make 1/2 the amount.

Comment

Working...
                                X