Surviving Wbs, get it back!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surviving Wbs, get it back!!

For me surviving Wbs was one of the most fun parts of Wartune, triying to survive once, then another time, 3 or more. Planing your char to survive more was fun.

I dont know who was the ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ who did this imposible now. Why u take the fun part of the game if noone is complaining???

Why you take our goals in the game?? Its realy smart to take the fun out of a game???

Give it back!

If you agree with me, plz comment.
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 10-31-2014, 01:49 AM. Reason: rude language

I agree, but "no one complaining"

Well, not quite. Some noob cupcakes love complaining about everything, mainly due to ignorance but what can you do.

Chance of them changing it back? Slim to none.

Comment

Agree but not gonna happen, i gave up trying with tickets and threads regarding the cache issues after that i'm pretty much giving up w the game.
      East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
        Agree but not gonna happen, i gave up trying with tickets and threads regarding the cache issues after that i'm pretty much giving up w the game.
        Funny isn't it, so many issues they could've fixed but instead they nerf WB an lower gold potential an fix one bugged skill that wasn't harming anyone. Frankly after maint the whole caching issue seems much worse, needed 5 ♡♥♡♥♡ DI bosses just to get rid of the damn shadows.
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 10-31-2014, 01:51 AM. Reason: rude language

Comment

indeed agree... unbelievable..

Comment

I've spent the last 4 months working on being able to survive and just as it begins to happen regularly on the late boss they take it away. Great job crushing my hopes and dreams. I guess it's back to working on all patk/crit knight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeck View Post
              I've spent the last 4 months working on being able to survive and just as it begins to happen regularly on the late boss they take it away. Great job crushing my hopes and dreams. I guess it's back to working on all patk/crit knight.
              Exactly my point, surviving WBS was EXCITING, was one of best part in Wartune.... its like having a monopoly game and "fix it" so that u cant buy Hotels....

Comment

Yeah I worked really hard to get my toon to be able to take 1 hit, then 2, then be able to only die 1 or 2 times.. But no super-duper critHITZ from world boss now.. What a COMPLETE CROCK OF BULLCHIPS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                  Exactly my point, surviving WBS was EXCITING, was one of best part in Wartune.... its like having a monopoly game and "fix it" so that u cant buy Hotels....
                  nah its like fixing it so u cant roll the dice and everyone walks one step at the time... mmm nice game (and i never survived wb in my life but still find it the stupidest choice in game history)

and yes mars will was hurting a lot of ppl, well mainly fractorus with his huge ego and tiny brain and the company income, since with MW tok nw was someone DOABLE even for normal players/noobs compared to tops if only 1-2 was dressed. so since they have this completely bull **** sale on soul crystals (ORIGINALLY PRICED 8.000 BALENS gtfo) its obvious they have to hurt our ways of getting SCs (cqs are enough of a pain with all u have to do in this game so they didnt bother altering those, prolly just added sylph lv4 more often). not far from this is the example that tok "PLAYERS" who are not players cuz in the end medals wont work on them, infinite skill bars and stuff like that, but we can only stun them once since the stun nerf (which was a good thing)

Comment

why should some ppl make extra gold and others not?

its call balance...

This was the right thing to do...

Comment

Originally posted by NeedAMerge View Post

its call balance...

Balance.. lmao.. NON cashier I would take it. So let me ask you this question

You go out and buy a super expensive CAR. Top of the line fastest street legal car..

But you take it into the shop and they swap out the engine. Now you don't have the fastest CAR anymore. What did you pay for?

They switched the engine to BALANCE it out..

You would be ticked off. And before you say you would not be.. I will just call HORSECRAP now.

Comment

Originally posted by NeedAMerge View Post

its call balance...

Are you ♡♥♡♥♡? I'm asking literally not rhetorically. The fact that you just stated something this blatantly stupid leads me to believe this. So you're saying that people who have put in the extra work or have figured out a trick to surviving the "finishing" blow don't deserve to make extra gold? I mean c'mon before I could survive the WB hit I was ranking in the top 10...but after being able to survive I was competing for the top slot. So why shouldn't I who worked on getting my toon set up to survive the "finishing" blow be able to get extra gold? If you're too lazy to put the work in don't complain about those who do. Not to mention, the fact that now being unable to survive the WB a majority of peoples World Bosses will decrease in gold output due to the fact that the damage output won't be there like it was. So again I ask...are you ♡♥♡♥♡? Enjoy your weak ars WB, cuz I'm gonna miss making 10mil+ gold off my 1 billion hp WB.
                        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 10-31-2014, 10:50 AM. Reason: insulting

Comment

yes i am ♡♥♡♥♡ and I am happy that they made this decision...
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 10-31-2014, 10:51 AM. Reason: not allowed language

Comment

isnt it funny how when archers had df working and knights started whinging because it was "unfair"
                            well i think surviving wb hit altogether was unfair
                            so yeah quit your complaining
                            seriously every knight on here whinges that the class is "broken"
                            nothing wrong with knights
                            you just fail as a player
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I noticed you did not reply to mine.

Say hi to Karma when she greets you..