Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Surviving Wbs, get it back!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    There are some errors in that logic.
    It's not "rich" and "poor".
    Player A chooses to increase his ATK to earn more in WB.
    Player B chooses to increase his HP to survive and earn more in WB.
    After this nerf, A still earns more, player B can send down the drain his extra HP.
    People do spend time and resources (not necessary money!) to plan and build their character for months to reach a goal. And then with a sudden whim of the developers, this is removed.
    Please also be aware that many top players could survive WB for many, many months. So people who finally reached there were ripped of the opportunity to do the same.
    What is created here is not balance, but chaos.

One day, DF is not working anymore.
    The other day, block-heal is not working anymore.
    Another day, block gets negated by penetration.
    Then knights get a skill which reduce damage by 75% for the entire party.
    You can't plan, you can't build, you can't make a strategy. The game is the same gamble/chaos as are chests, combat effects etc.

And listen up, there are plenty of changes which most of you did not even notice!
    Did you know, for example, that since patch 3.1, resist is working entirely different? Before that, in non-awakened form, your sylph's elemental form was still counted. Now, if you have a Hades, and your opponent is an Apollo - he still have 400 resist versus you in non-awakened form. Or what about the Lord Divine medal getting nerfed? And all the other "non-public" things.

What comes tomorrow?
    Mages Suntoria not working anymore?
    Or critical rate is halved?
    Or no more gem/SC/whip events?
    Anything can happen. They think it's fun. But no, it isn't.

Ah, and btw: they did not change it to help people, or balance things. They made it because less people were spending balen on revival.
    You are wrong. The two kinds of people in wb:
    A: Those who increase their patk
    B: Those who increase their patk AND hp.

So what if the new batch of players are now able to survive and then surviving wb was then removed? Top players and those who do it fast always get the good. If you are slow, you only get few things.

And when it was balance? It was always chaos before and after the patch. At first it was chaos but when people get used toit, it becomes a normal thing.

You can always plan and strategize... Being able to adapt easily to the changes makes the game fun.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      stop whining about gold/daru as all people can't survive the WB, in result it is even more fair for non-cashers
      lol, u sound like an R2 employee...

non-cashers could also survive, they just need time and effort, now that effort was for nothing.

Comment

It was nice to survive one of the wb's on my Knight. Now wb feels like a grind. But at least they did this before I fully upgraded my Mage's guardian rune and not after, although I hate what they did to my Knight's Mar's Will. *cries*

Comment

most likely those whom always complains at the very little things cannot survive, so no complains on this from them. : )
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Why should any casher use balens now on wb when the benefits of the same have been reduced so dramatically. You people are stupid doing things that encourage players NOT to spend balens.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
              Why should any casher use balens now on wb when the benefits of the same have been reduced so dramatically. You people are stupid doing things that encourage players NOT to spend balens.
              Tell that to the cashers that are already balening like there's no tomorrow. As a company they know how to make money, not from the majority but the minority of idiots with the deepest pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Tell that to the cashers that are already balening like there's no tomorrow. As a company they know how to make money, not from the majority but the minority of idiots with the deepest pockets.
                Tell me your br and I'll tell you if you count. I'm a casher and see no point in using balens during wb now except for a few rezzes.

Edit: If it's 280k like your sig shows you are a minor casher. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                  Tell me your br and I'll tell you if you count. I'm a casher and see no point in using balens during wb now except for a few rezzes.

Edit: If it's 280k like your sig shows you are a minor casher. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Well look at it this way, pre maint I could survive ~2-3 big hits each battle most of the time, would get around 4th/5th in top 10 rankings because some were stronger/never died/or just balen'd even then

After maint dropped down to 7th/8th because people started reviving non stop to get the same amount they were getting before. Just because you yourself don't see the point in it, doesn't mean every casher feels the same way, nor that every casher is as smart of a spender. Some rather build a strong toon while others prefer to get everything the easy way.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    stop whining about gold/daru as all people can't survive the WB, in result it is even more fair for non-cashers
                    Funny how you're saying you want it fair for non cashers like you're a non casher. Yet you have 230k BR LMAO. Also this whole nerf wasn't meant to be fair. If they wanted to be more fair. This game wouldn't be as high in p2w as it is. This is about money and that's all. It isn't about being "fair". Quit being so delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Well look at it this way, pre maint I could survive ~2-3 big hits each battle most of the time, would get around 4th/5th in top 10 rankings because some were stronger/never died/or just balen'd even then

After maint dropped down to 7th/8th because people started reviving non stop to get the same amount they were getting before. Just because you yourself don't see the point in it, doesn't mean every casher feels the same way, nor that every casher is as smart of a spender. Some rather build a strong toon while others prefer to get everything the easy way.
                      I take 280k br players and beat them with full health remaining so it's not a question of build. You just don't get the point.

Comment

Yeah I don't get why you're bringing up PvP when the topic is about WB, you're right. Ego trip much

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                          Funny how you're saying you want it fair for non cashers like you're a non casher. Yet you have 230k BR LMAO. Also this whole nerf wasn't meant to be fair. If they wanted to be more fair. This game wouldn't be as high in p2w as it is. This is about money and that's all. It isn't about being "fair". Quit being so delusional.

kimwong is a light casher on an old server, not hard to get 230k br
                          some people on my old server are at 180k br as non cashers (well they were when i was there)
                          and its probably 1.2 yrs old
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

my view is that, there are always people complaining heavy cashers can survive the whole WB while the light/non casher cannot survive/survive once only, so the heavy cashers save lots of 30s CD for hitting

and now all people need to wait for 30s dead CD, in result I would think it is more fair for these complainers.

I don't mean I like this change, I just state out the fact
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Im pretty sure we were never intended to survive the last hit to begin with honestly. This silent nerf to me is just returning wb to how it was orignally intended to be. You fight, die to final hit and wait ur 30sec rezz time as intended(or mash balen rezz) and repeat.

Not that it effects me either way since i've never been able to survive the final hit
                              Last edited by R26737621; 10-31-2014, 11:38 PM.

Comment

they just want u to revive and not survive, simple

Comment

Working...
                                X