The end

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end

Getting very close of capping most of the needed stats from train your mount. Any suggestions? Is it worth to get intelect just to get extra gems/sc to exchange back to whips with a problem where use them again. As non casher player getting new mounts and raise mount stat lv very hard.
    Moonlight yeah!!
    Character Name: Demonss
    Class: Archer
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
    Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
    Server: Wartune s3
    Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
    Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

i reached that point, going for intellect (fake br benefit for HoF, extra gems and done, that's all).
    East coast archer.

Comment

It does add to defense so not totally worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
        (fake br benefit for HoF,).
        I heard its 3rd week of next month.

Comment

atm there is no whip exchange, dont know if it will come. so putting it on int (for archers and knights) seems a reasonable option, even just to get space. maybe soon r2 will bring a whip exchange event then we can see if we cna get sth nice for it:P

Im at the point i max my endurance and armor in the next whip event and will almost get halfway str (am a mage), so i keep using it on str, just for the rewards.

even tho its not your atk attribute, int will give some mdef, which can be nice. slightest bits help

Comment

Putting it on int does mess with your crit for some reason, but that is only option at the moment. I have over 100k at the moment.

OldFox
            S-29 Archer
            Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 11-02-2014, 08:36 PM. Reason: against the rules

Comment

Originally posted by R21120270 View Post
              Putting it on int does mess with your crit for some reason, but that is only option at the moment. I have over 100k at the moment.

OldFox
              S-29 Archer
              Yeah, makes sense. The higher you raise your BR, more crit is required to maintain the same rate.
              Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 11-02-2014, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                Yeah, makes sense. The higher you raise your BR, more crit is required to maintain the same rate.
                Not really, crit is only useful up until some point. If it was purely high BR = high crit you'd see Chinese players with 50-100k crit (or as high you can go with every single crit feature they have) but nope, even the 2+ mil stop building crit after 20-25k.

The only reason crit sucks is because like everything in this game it has a max %age you can achieve. If someone can get 100% crit rate on every single instance, would love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Not really, crit is only useful up until some point. If it was purely high BR = high crit you'd see Chinese players with 50-100k crit (or as high you can go with every single crit feature they have) but nope, even the 2+ mil stop building crit after 20-25k.

The only reason crit sucks is because like everything in this game it has a max %age you can achieve. If someone can get 100% crit rate on every single instance, would love to see it.
                  never said it was purely, but it does have an impact. Maybe you'd like to post the crit formula?
                  Last edited by R2sucksbad; 11-02-2014, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    never said it was purely, but it does have an impact. Maybe you'd like to post the crit forumula?
                    If you want a measuring contest you can have first thrust. Let's see yours? Will you crit 100% with 40k crit?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      If you want a measuring contest you can have first thrust. Let's see yours? Will you crit 100% with 40k crit?
                      That's what i thought. thanks for playing!

Comment

Working...
                      X