Stamina Potion at Guild Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamina Potion at Guild Shop

Can u make stamina port..in guild shop..buy with contribtion..so easy to lvl

Originally posted by schinoiez View Post
    Can u make stamina port..in guild shop..buy with contribtion..so easy to lvl
    -1 no way
    contribution is easy to get
    then stamina pots will be easy get and besides u already have altar spins and 75% of the time u get the stamina pots
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Be remind that 100 stamina will restored daily at 5:00 AM Server time after you running out of stamina,

Comment

ya 100 stamina restored... run 5 dungeon quest so nothing to do...5 am done all at 6 am..regen back 2 hours..only get 60 stamina 30mint run dungeon n nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by schinoiez View Post
          ya 100 stamina restored... run 5 dungeon quest so nothing to do...5 am done all at 6 am..regen back 2 hours..only get 60 stamina 30mint run dungeon n nothing...
          Use that time to take a walk outside, eat lunch in a park and listen to nature.

Comment

When the Auction house part of the market comes out, if they allow you to sell stamina pots(not even sure if they bound or unbound) if your on S2 I'll sell ya quite a few =p

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
              When the Auction house part of the market comes out, if they allow you to sell stamina pots(not even sure if they bound or unbound) if your on S2 I'll sell ya quite a few =p
              Everything you get from VIP or Guild wheel is bound I believe ... so you won't be able to sell it anyway.
              Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
              NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Originally posted by daveime View Post
                Everything you get from VIP or Guild wheel is bound I believe ... so you won't be able to sell it anyway.
                Well it was worth a shot lol, I'm still hoping they somehow make it so you can sell astrals....I have 4 Orange Patk astral that I can't stand clogging up my space!! lol 8/

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
                  Well it was worth a shot lol, I'm still hoping they somehow make it so you can sell astrals....I have 4 Orange Patk astral that I can't stand clogging up my space!! lol 8/
                  Just use em up ... Astrals will never be saleable IMHO, it would just make the game crazy easy. Getting oranges is a challenge in itself, getting the *right* ones is harder ... at level 42, I only have my MDEF and PDEF, and I waste a ton of money is Astrals that rightly I should be contributing to my guild. C'est la vie.
                  Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
                  NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Originally posted by daveime View Post
                    Just use em up ... Astrals will never be saleable IMHO, it would just make the game crazy easy. Getting oranges is a challenge in itself, getting the *right* ones is harder ... at level 42, I only have my MDEF and PDEF, and I waste a ton of money is Astrals that rightly I should be contributing to my guild. C'est la vie.
                    I've donated enough to have lvl 6 skills maxed from guild(guild is currently level 7), I've gotten 2 astrals for 14k star points(already up to another 2k star points), I currently have 5 Orange Patk, orange -dmg, orange mdef, orange hp, orange pdef, orange disable crit, 2 orange % heal on dmg, and an orange block astral. I only bought 2 of those astrals the static -dmg/block ones. I know how it feels to spend money on astrals, my guild leader warned me about how much money you waste.....I laughed in the beginning and I'm actually kinda scared to calculate how much I've actually spent on them.

At work so I don't have names off hand 8/

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                      No way
                      i rather waste my time watching anime or bothering my mom or bugging my sis u know being a teenager
                      courage, diligence,knowledge,truth,Love
                      the basic needs of a person
                      HEHEHE U GET A BIG V
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        -1 no way
                        contribution is easy to get
                        then stamina pots will be easy get and besides u already have altar spins and 75% of the time u get the stamina pots
                        Yeah its easy to get if you're a VIP player, you can just buy the gold then contribute enough to get yourself to lv5 power skill in one shot, but for non vip players, it's NOT easy. And correction, 75% of the time YOU get stamina potions, there are tons of members in my guild that has yet to see a stamina potion an they are all lv30!!

Originally posted by R2CS_Edison View Post
                        Be remind that 100 stamina will restored daily at 5:00 AM Server time after you running out of stamina,
                        Yeah, even with my 10 potions of stamina that give me 50 per shot (yeah I play it that much), I'll still run out LONG before 5am. Not even that Altar of Ennoblement does enough to help me out. Seriously, can't you guys just add Stamina potions to lets say Lv5 Guilds an price them at 20 wealth (go up by 5 per strength of stamina every level of shop, after shop reaches Lv3). Doesn't that sound reasonable? Or heck maybe increase the 5am reset to 200 & max it at 600 - it really sux when you can't continue playing the main story of the game, I wanna know what happens at the end
                        Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
                          Yeah its easy to get if you're a VIP player, you can just buy the gold then contribute enough to get yourself to lv5 power skill in one shot, but for non vip players, it's NOT easy. And correction, 75% of the time YOU get stamina potions, there are tons of members in my guild that has yet to see a stamina potion an they are all lv30!!

Yeah, even with my 10 potions of stamina that give me 50 per shot (yeah I play it that much), I'll still run out LONG before 5am. Not even that Altar of Ennoblement does enough to help me out. Seriously, can't you guys just add Stamina potions to lets say Lv5 Guilds an price them at 20 wealth (go up by 5 per strength of stamina every level of shop, after shop reaches Lv3). Doesn't that sound reasonable? Or heck maybe increase the 5am reset to 200 & max it at 600 - it really sux when you can't continue playing the main story of the game, I wanna know what happens at the end
                          i never said anything about VIP or non VIP or cash players or anything don't assume i did
                          i said altar spins and i contribute alot for a non cash player hence i can spin more
                          and level 30+ is not a high level its pretty low and easy to hit
                          i have soo many stamina pots in vault i don't know what to do with them yeah thats how many i get
                          pointless and useless and once u hit level 40 u will not wanna do ur campaigns so offend trust me its not worth it
                          reward sucks
                          and yes 75% of the time u do get them just that in wartune u can't exactly tell if its 75% of the time due to mix match
                          Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-19-2012, 08:28 PM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                            that's it!! i agree with you.

we also have the real world we must take care of. not just a game.

Comment

Good response VinylScratch! I also suggest a nap. LOL that's what I'll do while I wait till my guy charges stamina.
                              Only in bad times you will discover your true friends.

Vanstrom Dracul

Proud Guild Officer of *AllStar*

Comment

Working...
                              X