Gem formulas exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem formulas exchange

So I play this game just occasionally now and was very happy to see there is a gem formulas exchange atm. Strangely i can't exchange my lvl 10 mdef formula, says i got 0 lvl 10 formulas. Any ideas why is that, did i miss something, do i fail to see something?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

it's not a real exchange event.
    it's a way to correct a bug
    some people got level 10 non specific formula from golden road. it was an useless item
    that hot event is there for them.

Comment

Thank you. If its too good to be true then it's Wartune.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

you can still get formula for free in necro, just slim chance
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          Thank you. If its too good to be true then it's Wartune.
          That's not wholly true. The problem indeed was with the Golden Road event. They had gem transposers on the road, but they did not have a designation for what type. So they were coming up a Blank Level 10 gem transposer making it so people were unable to use or activate. As a result of this issue, wartunes bug squishing team came up with this idea, and made it so those people who won the items were able to exchange them.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            That's not wholly true. The problem indeed was with the Golden Road event. They had gem transposers on the road, but they did not have a designation for what type. So they were coming up a Blank Level 10 gem transposer making it so people were unable to use or activate. As a result of this issue, wartunes bug squishing team came up with this idea, and made it so those people who won the items were able to exchange them.
            and u dont see why its unfair to most ppl? this thing was first based on a 100% random chance of getting ONE from necro and u DONT GET TO CHOSE! so now all of those who didnt do golden road cuz all items except 3 were garbage and 1 of those 3 was the bugged scroll (and we ALL KNOW how much r2 and the game devs care abt fixing bugs who mess players over) now dont get the chance to go back and do it
            the fair thing wouldve been to get an exchange for a RANDOM lv10 scroll
            ty wartune for letting down most ppl again and again

and finally ppl who got double scrolls from necro (ei twice a lv10 Matk as a knight/archer or a lv10 Patk as a mage) dont get to exchange them even tho the Crypt keys are 75 balens each, so yes, definatelly thank you devs

Comment

Working...
            X