LVL 10 gem scroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVL 10 gem scroll

hii , can a mentor give an ideal drop rate to get gem scrolls from the tormented necropolis. and wt others ways can one get a lvl10 or higher gem scroll. i have done necro for 10 times till lvl21 , havent seen any scrolls drop from them.

mentors know nothing

but from about 30 blitzes i've gotten 1 level 10 transposer
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

wow thats a lot of blitzes, thats a really low drop rate

Comment

I really hate having to be the one to say things like this.. but the drop rate is random. I have seen some people on my server (which will remain nameless since I'd have to like make you vanish otherwise) get two or three in one week.. and I have seen others go months without a drop. I wish there was some logic or reason to the method of madness that is the necropolis, but in truth it is just a lucky random chance to get the transposer.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

be it more or less luck what i find rly bad is that u can:
          A) drop twice the same one (so 1 is for the bin)
          B) drop completely useless gem scrolls (like charisma or block or the wrong atk type)

i was rly happy and thankful when i got a lv10 gem scroll (Mdef) but look at it this way: to make 1 i need 9 lv8, making 9lv8 which i dont have (cuz i didnt buy the recipes from the shop, so far i only have Matk/hp) means converting them, which costs aprox 12m gold, then 3m more gold to make it into the gem i need, so 15m gold a gem (for a total of 32 or 24 assuming id use 8Mdef) which turns out to be around 400m gold for a full gear, and assuming 10-12m gold a day (if i do both wbs and get lucky on crits) makes up for a months gold income only destined to gem making

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            I really hate having to be the one to say things like this.. but the drop rate is random. I have seen some people on my server (which will remain nameless since I'd have to like make you vanish otherwise) get two or three in one week.. and I have seen others go months without a drop. I wish there was some logic or reason to the method of madness that is the necropolis, but in truth it is just a lucky random chance to get the transposer.
            Why not make it an % increase in drops after x number of turns, some scroll would do, the gem event has made every1 get to 8 gems easily. There should be some reason for making it this

Comment

blitzed 8 times in a row ( 8 days) and got a lvl 9 transporter...i need lvl 10 dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Blitzed 5 days in a row and got a lvl 11 patk transposer...I also need a lvl 10!!! T^T

Comment

frm 1 month regullary going necro politin till no lvl 10 scrool

Comment

Why you worried, just complain enough and R2 will oblige for sure and make sure you can pay for it with balens, but sorry to say most likely not a bound onse

Comment

i got 2 lv 10 transposers in 2 days, however i already had both of em:P

it;s random, but for the amount of necro i did (and being able to beat the stage where you can get those) ithink odds are maybe 1/10 or 1/20.

but when it comes to drops, im kinda lucky

Comment

Working...
                      X