Farming Flash...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming Flash...

I do not know about everybody else, but when you click to your friends farm it makes the screen flash white as it changes. The transition hurts my eyes T-T especially when scrolling through many friend farms. in a short period of time. I'm surprised that nobody has died from an epileptic seizure, to be honest.

Please remove this or tell me how to fix it...
    Last edited by DizzieSpider; 10-18-2012, 01:35 AM. Reason: Waffles...

Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post
    I do not know about everybody else, but when you click to your friends farm it makes the screen flash white as it changes. The transition hurts my eyes T-T especially when scrolling through many friend farms. in a short period of time. I'm surprised that nobody has died from an epileptic seizure, to be honest.

this idea has been posted before
    and its a +1 from me Gms please see this idea
    removal of the flash during page swapping
    Thank u very much
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

+1 for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post

For somebody who had seizures while they were younger, I'm glad somebody voiced this concern. The way I combat this(because it does get me sick to my stomache), is when I'm changing from friend to friend I just turn my head away. Yes, its annoying but its the only way I've been able to deal with it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
          For somebody who had seizures while they were younger, I'm glad somebody voiced this concern. The way I combat this(because it does get me sick to my stomache), is when I'm changing from friend to friend I just turn my head away. Yes, its annoying but its the only way I've been able to deal with it so far.
          I have been turning my head also...
          Guess, I'll just have to wait for an update...

Comment

Working...
          X