Give some events for non-casher players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give some events for non-casher players

Give us something new.You added things like "golden road" and "magic pot" but only for people who consume a lot of money and nothing for us who can't afford givnig money for game.

You have enough events to collect boxes and have a chance for top prize, stop being greedy.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

We have like 3 from 10 events we can complete,other 7 you need to have 150k br and spend money

Comment

Originally posted by CapetanCroatia1 View Post
        We have like 3 from 10 events we can complete,other 7 you need to have 150k br and spend money
        lol i see alot 200k+ non-cashers on my server. and stop crying its a p2w game + the past 2-3 months u guys have gotten alot of free stuff

Comment

Personally, I feel that events have gotten better for the non cashers in the game over the almost 2yrs I have played. You now have a chance at getting items that were once only obtainable if you cashed. Unless you are holding level you can complete all events mthly without spending balens except for the Alchamy events. So as previously stated things are much better now than they once were.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalChaos331 View Post
            Personally, I feel that events have gotten better for the non cashers in the game over the almost 2yrs I have played. You now have a chance at getting items that were once only obtainable if you cashed. Unless you are holding level you can complete all events mthly without spending balens except for the Alchamy events. So as previously stated things are much better now than they once were.
            Couldn't have put it better. I will also note, a lot of newer players just don't realise how 'easy' they have it now as a non-casher. People who spend cash, you would only expect would have a higher advantage of getting better things. If it were the same for everyone, there would be no point investing, and this game wouldn't be here for you all to enjoy.

Enjoy the game!
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
              Couldn't have put it better. I will also note, a lot of newer players just don't realise how 'easy' they have it now as a non-casher. People who spend cash, you would only expect would have a higher advantage of getting better things. If it were the same for everyone, there would be no point investing, and this game wouldn't be here for you all to enjoy.

Enjoy the game!
              easy is quite relative and depends how you seen

remember vouchers? what comes first in your mind?:P yes bag space which was cheap to open. also vouchers could be obtained from dungeons, unlike bb they removed that from dungeons.
              remember when you were op with wings? well now you can be even more op by getting extra mounts, clothing and other stuff increasing the gap between cashers and non cashers.

but yea we are able to buy stuff in cash shop with bb, mp reduced attempts while rewards increased significantly.

anyway back on topic:
              the event chests are good imo, you have a chance to get a mount for free or clothing for free. but the biggest issue is the amount of chests. if you're unlucky you don't get event exchange pieces and you won't even have enough tokens to get sth special (clothing for example) and have to take the useless standard rewards.
              but for me, the odds are somehow in my favor:P

but when you look at events like golden road, magic pot etc. it seems to me that those are useless pits to spend money on. i think its better to spend balens on event chests to get clothes and mounts. i think this stuff is more for the bigger cashers. if i would be a regular casher and get balens in game, i would never spend it on stuff like that. i'd rather get mounts from cw, cash shop, event chests etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CapetanCroatia1 View Post
                Give us something new.You added things like "golden road" and "magic pot" but only for people who consume a lot of money and nothing for us who can't afford givnig money for game.
                I trust you liked the whip event as a non casher event?
                All the big cashers probably have their mounts maxed so they could not benefit from this event as much,just my personal opinion

Comment

Working...
                X