Is Underground Palace coming back?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Underground Palace coming back?!

Pls guys, tell me! Is Up(underground palace) coming back soon . That event is our only chance for us Non-cashers to get something we really need (sylph skill scrolls, 1-h VIP...) So pls if any mentor is reading this i am one in hundreds of players who wants Up 24/7 (all time)!
    Ty, Apollo
    If u are with me write in reply "Me too"
    Last edited by Apollo00; 11-01-2014, 09:49 AM.

Hiya!

I'd love to say its coming back tomorrow.. or next week.. but the truth? We don't have a return date. I am hopeful on its return, especially as there is a title involved, there's a fair chance it will, but we can not promise anything. I will say though, keep an eye on the news and announcements forum for any future return dates that may be announced, as well as other important stuffs!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

If it was a one time only event they would've specified it as such so everyone on the fence would spend $500 to get the anteater mount, but since they didn't expect it back near end of month and every month after it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        If it was a one time only event they would've specified it as such so everyone on the fence would spend $500 to get the anteater mount, but since they didn't expect it back near end of month and every month after it.
        yea i do excpect it back, however maybe not every month. think it's like magic pot, occurs once a while, but not every month (i thnk atleast, i never use it :P)

Comment

Not every month, not sure if its even coming back. It may come in a different mini-game but similar rewards, they roll off a new mini-game/event every now and then in chinese wt.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Ok guys Ty for info

Comment

Working...
            X