Special Arenas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Arenas

Since theres quite a variety of players (Guild, VIP, an Non-Guilded), the arena system should be expanded to create different challenge markers with differing incentives. So here's my suggestion for the Devs.

Regular Arena - an arena meant for players that are not apart of a guild & are not VIP. Rewards will likely be minimal, but will have its own shop - just no set items, just the pieces needed for the sets.

VIP Arena - an arena specially designed for those that have gone the extra mile to achieve the greatest of glory in all Balenor. The VIP arena would allow for great challenges & even greater rewards, 10 Balen Arena Medals per victory (4 every loss), the shop for the VIP arena awards only VIP gear & sets (however, if VIP isn't activated within 2 days, the gear & sets lose VIP bonus stats an can only be brought back after the player re-activates his/her VIP status).

Guild Arena - an arena for guilds to duel each other in, if however a guild member is a VIP, then should fight a player that is also VIP. The guild arena would offer rewards that benefit not only the player, but with every victory would grant +10 wealth to the guild that he/she belongs to. Set items would be available, an to make it more desirable, if enough GA points is obtained (say 10k), the player could buy a Blueprint that allows his/her guild to build a special kind of building for their guild (Guild Refinery, Guild Barracks with guild only troops, Guild Embassy for guild alliances, Guild Fortress for Gold Levys & possibly more quarrys to take over, ect). GA points awarded per win should be 6, while losses would get 3. If group, then 10 per win with a +1 bonus per player defeated, loss would get 5 with +1 bonus per player defeated.

The Void Arena - This arena is an event arena, would allow for all players (regulars, guilds, an VIP) levels 40+ to join. Instead of players fighting other equally powerful players, they would instead fight Arena Bosses (bosses found only in this arena). Unlike the World Bosses, the players that dare challenge these horrors of the Void will risk alot to gain the rewards. The players are allowed to bring troops, 1 slot of troops if a group is formed (6 slots in all, 3 players & 3 troops), but troops lost will however not follow the same rules as the WBs (they die in battle, no resurrected troops). The Arena Bosses will go in tiers, 10 per tier, 30 tiers in all, every tier won grants
    500k Gold & Daru plus 200 VA Hearts - each heart is used to purchase items & gear from the Void Arena Shop. Every loss however will take 25% of the player's experience an can cause the player to lose levels if he/she isn't careful, making the risks severe, but the rewards would be grand.
    This arena, if it is considered, should be focused for once a week lasting the entire day. The Void Bosses should match the rewards, an the Tiers should go backwards starting at Tier10. However to expand on the worthiness, each Tier should have a requirement of player Rank (Commoner for Tier10, Private for Tier9, ect) to add more incentive to get in the Battle Grounds.

I've thought long & hard on this an honestly, this would make Wartune even more spectacular.
    For the players, if anyone thinks more should be added to this idea/suggestion, please post your thoughts.

Gyrannon
    Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!
Working...
X