Arena Battle Rating Limit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Battle Rating Limit

Hi, im thinking of a more way to encourage more players to not quit and continue players to play (the more the merrier) Im thinking if you could put BATTLE RATING LIMIT in every group arena fights.

EXAMPLE:

we have 3 players in one group arena party and we have a battle rating limit of 45,000 battle rating. battle rating will be consumed every time a players enters.

Player 1 = 15,000 battle rating
    Player 2 = 15,000 battle rating
    Player 3 = 15,000 battle rating

or

Player 1 = 20,000 battle rating
    Player 2 = 13,000 battle rating
    Player 3 = 12,000 battle rating

total of 45,000 battle rating limit (exceeding from that they cannot start the game or participate)

This will allow new players to fight square with the top players that they cannot beat during battleground, this way more players can participate in arena fights and acquire insignias. This will help new players acquire arena items and fight dungeons more easy and perhaps encourage them to top up and buy drills.

The problem in arena now is when top players group together low level players cant beat them, since arena fights is not subjected to level requirement, top players of level 45 can randomly fights againts a group of level 30's with low battle rating.

This game is cool to play and top up numerous times and spent balens for events, im againts players taking advantage of the weak coz wheres the challenge when they cant beat you. Right now many players just went to arena for 5 times to get the quest then leave.

Originally posted by R23422767 View Post
    Hi, im thinking of a more way to encourage more players to not quit and continue players to play (the more the merrier) Im thinking if you could put BATTLE RATING LIMIT in every group arena fights.

EXAMPLE:

we have 3 players in one group arena party and we have a battle rating limit of 45,000 battle rating. battle rating will be consumed every time a players enters.

Player 1 = 15,000 battle rating
    Player 2 = 15,000 battle rating
    Player 3 = 15,000 battle rating

or

Player 1 = 20,000 battle rating
    Player 2 = 13,000 battle rating
    Player 3 = 12,000 battle rating

total of 45,000 battle rating limit (exceeding from that they cannot start the game or participate)

This will allow new players to fight square with the top players that they cannot beat during battleground, this way more players can participate in arena fights and acquire insignias. This will help new players acquire arena items and fight dungeons more easy and perhaps encourage them to top up and buy drills.

The problem in arena now is when top players group together low level players cant beat them, since arena fights is not subjected to level requirement, top players of level 45 can randomly fights againts a group of level 30's with low battle rating.

This game is cool to play and top up numerous times and spent balens for events, im againts players taking advantage of the weak coz wheres the challenge when they cant beat you. Right now many players just went to arena for 5 times to get the quest then leave.
    Here is the thing
    some high levels group with low levels (low BR) and either get matched with low levels or the low levels with the level 45 get matched to players equal to his BR
    right?
    well i agree ur idea prevents the very concept of mix groups and yes i have noticed the faults

but here is a better solution that we the players can do
    If we end up in a room with high levels we can simply Leave or if a high level player comes into the low level players room u can simply kick them cause before the game we the player community must realize that we can make a change without the help of r2
    here is what i do
    when i usually make a room i kick any lowbie who comes into my room (due to the fact of overpowered BR) the same is for a player Higher in BR than me so we match get my point here?
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

How about this: separate the levels for arena. What's the point of being able to participate in arena at lvl 22 if no one will allow you in their group? It's stupid to have lvl 20's fighting with and against lvl 40's. It would make more sense for lvl 20's to compete against each other, lvl 30's to compete against each other, etc. I've played other games with similar systems and it works just fine.

Comment

i like that and am in support of that

Comment

I agree w/ you R23509807, it would be more fair that way! And as far as you Hyorinmaru6, you should make a strategy guide, etc. for this game, since you have a saying for every post.

Comment

Originally posted by R23509807 View Post
            How about this: separate the levels for arena. What's the point of being able to participate in arena at lvl 22 if no one will allow you in their group? It's stupid to have lvl 20's fighting with and against lvl 40's. It would make more sense for lvl 20's to compete against each other, lvl 30's to compete against each other, etc. I've played other games with similar systems and it works just fine.
            Well if no one allows u in the arena then it just means 2 things
            ur in an old server
            its best to start in an new server so u can have more options

and it also means ur weak so best to increase ur BR
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              Here is the thing
              some high levels group with low levels (low BR) and either get matched with low levels or the low levels with the level 45 get matched to players equal to his BR
              right?
              well i agree ur idea prevents the very concept of mix groups and yes i have noticed the faults

but here is a better solution that we the players can do
              If we end up in a room with high levels we can simply Leave or if a high level player comes into the low level players room u can simply kick them cause before the game we the player community must realize that we can make a change without the help of r2
              here is what i do
              when i usually make a room i kick any lowbie who comes into my room (due to the fact of overpowered BR) the same is for a player Higher in BR than me so we match get my point here?
              so kick them and what? thats rude, im just playing and build camaraderie with others. Maybe kick them and end up your the only one playing this. I cant kick my guildmates once they inside my team. How can they acquire strong items when they been scolded and kick everytime they need help? Im not grew up in country where survival of the fittest is your motto, they are human being with feelings men. Im just encouraging some players to play more, you can be happy if the only player playing in your server is 10 people, since every week there are 3 servers. I was born to be a leader not a kicker, i dont want to end up playing alone and all of them move onto new servers.

Maybe seperate levels, but some times we never have same playing time so maybe 5-6 arena party will fight each other again and again.
              Last edited by R23422767; 10-25-2012, 04:18 AM. Reason: add words

Comment

Originally posted by R23422767 View Post
                so kick them and what? thats rude, im just playing and build camaraderie with others. Maybe kick them and end up your the only one playing this. I cant kick my guildmates once they inside my team. How can they acquire strong items when they been scolded and kick everytime they need help? Im not grew up in country where survival of the fittest is your motto, they are human being with feelings men. Im just encouraging some players to play more, you can be happy if the only player playing in your server is 10 people, since every week there are 3 servers. I was born to be a leader not a kicker, i dont want to end up playing alone and all of them move onto new servers.

Maybe seperate levels, but some times we never have same playing time so maybe 5-6 arena party will fight each other again and again.
                well its not exactly a problem
                just tell the lowlevels (low battle rating) guildmates to make their own party and they would be fine and u can join up with whom ever u please
                there is a lock system for each room

Also i care about their feelings too but u need to understand that if u accept them then u will just keep killing them
                so its wiser to understand rather to resist

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

hi... thats the problem you cant control the players not to team up with the low levels or high difference in battle rating. of course players plays a great role in making the system excellent.. is there no other way r2 has come up unto this? u cant rely this problems to players... many are not agree to this and we all know that it means we are not satisfied with the battle rating system.... a strongly agree on level bracket or level range system..... i think it would be easy

Comment

is he the gm?

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                      Well if no one allows u in the arena then it just means 2 things
                      ur in an old server
                      its best to start in an new server so u can have more options

and it also means ur weak so best to increase ur BR
                      Of course a player is weak at lvl 22, but it doesn't necessarily mean one is on an old server or that they started on an old server. People level at different rates. So, there should be accommodation for that. Don't punish the people that have less time to play. It only makes sense to have different levels of competition in arena and battleground. Like I said earlier, other games do, so why not this game too?

Comment

Battle rating can be manipulated, so this doesn't really solve the issue for people who don't think it's fair that they can be beat by a stronger person.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

the Battleground really sucks when a level sixty or seventy character continues to attack a level forty character, I will never participate in the battles again just going there to die is stupid and a waste of my time I may kill my character and never play again I am so tired of that ****.

Comment

Exactly why I say make it fair! Level 30 should not be up against level 70. They pick on the weak so yeah it's no wonder you get those who just stand there to gain the insignia. Unfortunately the only way to get the insignia you need for better equipment is to fight in battle arenas or battleground.

Comment

my teammates and i are not bothered by the BRs.. most of the time we get paired up with a team whose average level is within 5 levels of our own team level average (estimate of opponent individual level is based on previous encounters with them and not always, but with their set armor). We're level 36, 38 and 39 respectively making the average close to lvl37 or 38. BRs at about 17k, 17k and 15k.

Range of team level is estimate lvl32 - 42/43. I'm not sure about how teams are paired up but with daily observation from group arenas we've made, we're likely to believe on this one rather than the BR average
                              Last edited by Senjuu; 10-29-2012, 09:58 AM.

Wartune Retired
                              IGN: Senjuu
                              Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                              Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                              IGN: Senju
                              Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                              Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment