Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

knight skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knight skill

can any lvl 80 knigh post his both skill... i want to reset my skills but i want to bcome like an hybrid .... i want to have attac skill but some def skill in same skill tree i know its sound complicated but in some dungeons i need both skills .... so if anyone can post his skills from knight will be awesome
    thx

All you really need for that is Apollo's maxed, and then have to decide if want Delphic Destroyer maxed, and lower intercept and whirlwind, or Enhanced Delphic Destroyer maxed and lower Slasher and Ult. Slasher.

Unless you are talking about 80 with Advanced skills. And currently for Adv Skills, I think Death Warrant and the HP passive are the best ones to get first. Would have said Mars' Will, but it became much more situational after the last update.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	kskills.png
Views:	1
Size:	439.2 KB
ID:	1700801

I think Hawk is correct, and would not make a hybrid build. For mpd you don't need apollo

Comment

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]112094[/ATTACH]

I think Hawk is correct, and would not make a hybrid build. For mpd you don't need apollo
        Apollos is great in MPD's for letting you beat them at lower BR's with a decent group. If you outstrip the dungeon, or have someone that does carry you through them, then can pass on Apollo's. You just can't spam apollos though, have to learn boss patterns and time it accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklaser View Post
          Apollos is great in MPD's for letting you beat them at lower BR's with a decent group. If you outstrip the dungeon, or have someone that does carry you through them, then can pass on Apollo's. You just can't spam apollos though, have to learn boss patterns and time it accordingly.
          I would agree with you last year, but with the amount of ways you can increase your BR at lvl80 ..in a month you will no longer need apollo as a crutch (through DI, Fate Stones via league insignias, other events). Bottom line is wasted hybrid skills..

Comment

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
            I would agree with you last year, but with the amount of ways you can increase your BR at lvl80 ..in a month you will no longer need apollo as a crutch (through DI, Fate Stones via league insignias, other events). Bottom line is wasted hybrid skills..
            Not everyone is on an older established server and able to get by without apollo's for everything yet. On my server 470, the high end cashers are around 165k BR average currently, I sit around 130k as a Knight. My group of others around similar BR as me have had no issues doing any NM dungeons so far, and just starting to hit points where don't need Apollo's for Lych Lair NM, havent started Nirvana yet since still collecting loids and stones for 70 set. If do DI with some of the heavier cashers, Apollo alone makes a difference of clearing almost 2 extra floors. They struggle on 3 without me, with me come very close to beating 4. Have one That is 240k BR, next is 180K, then couple 170's and rest are in 160 for the cashers, then drops to about 130-140 for next strongest people.

Comment

Working...
            X