Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remove mininum requirement for chest reward?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove mininum requirement for chest reward?

So.. in many servers , there is not more than 20 players online (10 team) for Sylph atoll boss last hit reward... is it fair enough to ask for a removal of the requirement needed? in my server , there is like.. only 1/2 team most of the time..
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Sylphs are a level 50+ part of the game. I think that is why those under the level required for the region do not get rewarded for it. I understand having a low people count, and an even lower team count.. and in the future we really never know.. but so far its at 50+ because that's the level required to have and use a sylph.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Sylphs are a level 50+ part of the game. I think that is why those under the level required for the region do not get rewarded for it. I understand having a low people count, and an even lower team count.. and in the future we really never know.. but so far its at 50+ because that's the level required to have and use a sylph.
      there is no new player coming in to my server so.. yeah. all the active ones are lv 50+ and not even 1 time we have a last hit reward
      Server : Avazu - S1
      Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

He means the minimum teams, not levels. 10 teams or 20-40 players is too much for any servers.
        Most of the time it's only 2-3 teams doing it thats why under 70 have no interest in it and only level 80 have something to get.
        If you want under 70+ to join in, number of teams must be lowered. This is coming from the most trolled server S1.
        We have plenty of 50-79, none of them is interested in slightest.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Or the better approach is to add better exchange stuff for sylph crystaloids.
          Once you get mount, anything else is useless, gold and soul crystals.
          Add a hades/apollo seal exchange in there then everyone can have real benefit doing it.
          Last edited by laba-laba; 11-02-2014, 01:57 AM.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
            Or the better approach is to add better exchange stuff for sylph crystaloids.
            Once you get mount, anything else is useless, gold and soul crystals.
            Add a hades/apollo seal exchange in there then everyone can have real benefit doing it.
            yeah i already got the mount
            i dont go out of my way for a group now
            i'll just help lower guildies get the 12% (except on that damn wind boss)
            or sometimes a stronger group will invite me
            im just gonna hoard the loids in hope of a better exchange
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

ya need hades or apollo from exchange never lucky on event

Comment

Sylphs are a level 50+ part of the game
                What lvl 50 has 150k br which you need to even survive to last hit?
                [mentor mode]Prolly even more, but that depends on your playstyle [/mentor mode]

Half the server im on isnt even bothered to enter since its way to hard to even participate for most players.
                We only got the chests on the first 2 days, after that its just 10 teams max.

Comment

So... they merge more servers or lower the pleyers needed to 20.
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

It wouldn't matter, my server is merged with 5 other server but the lower br players dont really bother to do it since they get nothing good in return. Lasting for 3-4 turns and making 30k gold after 30 mins made most of us dislike the event
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I do understand why they have the minimum requirement as the reward is so "juicy". I mean 200bb is basicly what you get.

The "off boss" in our server maybe 3-4 teams fights, we say they get equal last hits. thats nearly 2k BB extra per month for those players.

So I understand, but maybe put a lower chest? say with 50BB and maybe blue seals for the "non casher" sylphs?

Comment

good luck with this post. all the cashers are going to scream not fair and r2 is going to look at this like its a dried leaf in the wind blowing across a vacant parking lot.

Comment

i joined the Defend sylph atoll event
                          it took my server at least 1 hr to bring down the boss... but i only get 24k gold
                          its not the player requirement that should be fix ... its the event itself... the event itself is full of cr*p and just a waste of time
                          i think there are 3 major reasons why most players are not participating
                          1.the reward is ***** except the last hit reward
                          2.the event takes a lot of time... and will only give you sh*tty reward
                          3.most high lvl players dont want to party with the low lvl because they are weak(there are some party that put BR requirement just so you can join them)

Comment

low reward and long fight... That feature could be better
                            - remove the limit of people to get the chest. why, in a low populated server, players can't have a chance to get that chest who is, for most team, the only worthy part ?
                            - get better reward for most group. So far, the first team get great reward, the followings teams could have not to bad (depend of % and damages done) and the rest get nothing ...
                            - find a way to reduce the time needed to kill the boss... either max the HP or add a 50%, 100%, ... damage increase the same way it exist in solo fight every 10 min.
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
                              good luck with this post. all the cashers are going to scream not fair and r2 is going to look at this like its a dried leaf in the wind blowing across a vacant parking lot.
                              you clearly dont know what you're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X