Armor repairs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armor repairs

how about a Armour repair system where the more damage you take the more weaker you armour becomes and you BR drops so it dosnt matter if your 380k+ br if your Armour is broke and weak you can be killed easier and instead of using gold or balens to repair you collect hammers doted around wilds, mpd's and quests. Each pice of Armour will use a set amount of hammers to repair. (this will not apply in class wars of course) I know most of you will moan n ***** about this saying its a bad idea and so on but i think its a great idea, it will kinda even the playing fields between cashers and none cashers

Originally posted by R221725198 View Post
    how about a Armour repair system where the more damage you take the more weaker you armour becomes and you BR drops so it dosnt matter if your 380k+ br if your Armour is broke and weak you can be killed easier and instead of using gold or balens to repair you collect hammers doted around wilds, mpd's and quests. Each pice of Armour will use a set amount of hammers to repair. (this will not apply in class wars of course) I know most of you will moan n ***** about this saying its a bad idea and so on but i think its a great idea, it will kinda even the playing fields between cashers and none cashers
    Ellaborate please how this could even the playing fields?

I dont think its a bad idea, but i do think its a useless one. in what way would the game improve by implying this? in fact if ppl have to farm those hammers (or buy, cz... well its p2w game) then you have more dailies to do.

Comment

Originally posted by R221725198 View Post
      Hello.
      I find this quite interesting to be honest,but it would need a bit more detail.
      If you want my personal opinion,cashers might still have the advantage on this because they could probably be able to buy those materials needed,while non cashers would need to run around the wilds for 1 extra hour/day on top all the other things they need to do.
      I have seen this in other games before,and it adds somewhat a real-feel to the game.
      You have a thumbs up from me if it can be fashioned a bit more.

Comment

No, just no.

There are way too many events to complete now, adding in another that you have to complete numerous times per day would be insane.
        I personally don't want to have a fight, then have to spend 3hrs trying to get items to complete a repair.

Comment

ok for starters if they do intercrate this idea into the game, the hammers carnt be bought in game, they have to be earned form runs like mpd's, crypt, ECT........ also gain hammers from wilds while fighting bosses and elite boss and so on, So this idea is based on all the things we do already on a daily bases, the only extra thing will be needed is if you run out of hammers for repairs you will need to run in wilds to gain more or use stamina potions for extra blitzs. Ok now for more detail on the repairs it self.....start with knights, as they are more defence and damage control, the more they fight the more of their defence will decrease ect.... so things like their armor and rings and jewels will become damaged (not weapon) so in arena, guld battles, DI the more they fight the more their armor will decrease without repairs. ok onto archers and mages. As they are more patk damage, same rules again but it be their weapons and rings and jewels that get the damage.

Comment

just a question...if your armor Is broken you cant do those things cause you will die correct? sooo how you supposed to fix it if you cant but them....have to have an option to buy and the idea is not a good one sorry to burst your bubble this would tick me off so much and everyone else
            "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

hmmm, first of, this would just add more time consuming to the game.

Imagine you run at 200k, decide to do a bg, your br drops to 190k or so, you gonna do di, but need repair... dont have? you run and look for them. come back, do di, after di you wanna do tok, and again, must run and look for them

if it was like say 1 gold per br lost, I wouldnt mind

Comment

Working...
              X