Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune - Have Fun

Hi all,

As my signature does not quite say who i am, ill introduce myself. OldFox, Archer - S-29 370k BR, GM of Armagedon.

Been playing this game for while, i think i am coming to 3 years now, started on S-13, moved onto S-29 and got stuck on that server. Been GM for most of my time first with Asylum and then merged with Kala and Invasian later into Armagedon.

The sad part here it is that if you read these forums, there are so many great suggestions to help and improve this game, but sadly none have been taken. Moderators to come onto my server, and guess what, brightest advice they have is 'Make sure you don't miss WB for gold and daru'. Well for me that is sad. The other thing that is sad is that players like invAsian quit the game. Wondering did anyone from R2 actually ever wondered as to why is that the case. Well but anyhow not here to critic the game and game-play.

Have couple of messages for R2 and Players:

R2 - get creative and support players, you will loose them, might wanna check the situation on older servers and notice how many people are inactive and quit the game.
    R2 Moderators, if you wish to get respect from players, come with constructive advice and understanding of players on the server.

Players, new guys, be patient and wait for events to do your upgrades, you will find that may save you few dollars, and remember this is the game, its meant to be fun, if you stressing about it something is wrong and needs change.

And as last message, i wish to thank everyone cus i did have fun for while, for me it stopped being fun, so as of today, i retire from war-tune. I wish to apologize to all that i killed one to many times in BG and wish every lots of fun and good luck.

As to R-2 you still have not addressed my ticket for missing 5 dollar recharge, sounds funny, but this is just one of the examples of great customer service. I guess does not matter anymore, as never did matter but was just one of the many things that made this game not fun.

Good luck all and if you see me in any other game, say hallo or dont

OldFox
    Archer - S-29

its not good for the game that good old peoples are leaving ....

Comment

... and another one bites the dust. :-/

Does this mean you won't play the xgvg finals against us? That would be a shame.

Comment

another wartune veteran quitting :/
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

R2 says they want suggestions and stuff for the game, but really they don't, they just say that to be able to say "We read your suggestion and will take into consideration thanks." and never do anything about it.

But no matter how many people quit this game old or new, they don't give a flying hoot. Once the game stops being profitable they will just shut it down.

Good luck in your journey, tis a shame you're quitting, would be better just to quit cashing and continue on but hey what do I know.

Comment

Bye great player.

I hate to see old players leaving... Really miss the old times when there were so many old players active on the forums. Now its just me.

Comment

Sorry to see you go, but definitely understand many of the sentiments you expressed. All the best.

Comment

Thank you all for your best wishes, and hope to see you around, and @ Yasheron, i will be in today's CSGB, but that is end of it

Comment

Sad to see you go OldFox... too little too late, but if you had wanted any help with tickets, any of the mods would have been happy to throttle (I mean poke) an R2 for you over them.

Comment

R2 looses a great player. But the saddest part is Armageddon will loose the best player and Guild Master. I'll pm all my regards ingame. Goodluck bro.

Comment

To the mod,Your statement is borderline an insult to all of us because this is such a load of ****. I have been playing wartune for 2 years now, been an online gamer for many more, played many games....I have never seen such a bad customer service as in here. I can't count how many tickets I've had were not properly answered or simply ignored over time.

This game is great, the customer service sucks......

I, myself, been playing less and I don't balen much anymore...fed up with the way we are treated here.

Comment

pls don't go i will missed u.

Comment

Thank you romeo, at least i am leaving #1 Guild Congratz to Armageddon on winning, despite United doing some recruiting in meantime Great job united was a good fight

Comment

i will follow u Old

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                              To the mod,Your statement is borderline an insult to all of us because this is such a load of ****. I have been playing wartune for 2 years now, been an online gamer for many more, played many games....I have never seen such a bad customer service as in here. I can't count how many tickets I've had were not properly answered or simply ignored over time.

This game is great, the customer service sucks......

I, myself, been playing less and I don't balen much anymore...fed up with the way we are treated here.
                              Maybe you just don't do anything about your problems except complain about them, every ticket I have ever posted is usually replied to within 4 hours of posting it, they try their best, mods are not paid to do what they do, and they are very helpful in bumping up the support system for us, bye cry cry.

Comment

Working...
                              X