No announcement yet.

Wartune - Have Fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good bye... sad to see a nice and strong player leave... but if this is not making you happy i congrats you for having the good sence to leave the trash behind... last time i quited a game other did it too, i bet many friend of you will follow your good exmple.

Greetings
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by R21120270 View Post
      Hi all,

As my signature does not quite say who i am, ill introduce myself. OldFox, Archer - S-29 370k BR, GM of Armagedon.

Been playing this game for while, i think i am coming to 3 years now, started on S-13, moved onto S-29 and got stuck on that server. Been GM for most of my time first with Asylum and then merged with Kala and Invasian later into Armagedon.

The sad part here it is that if you read these forums, there are so many great suggestions to help and improve this game, but sadly none have been taken. Moderators to come onto my server, and guess what, brightest advice they have is 'Make sure you don't miss WB for gold and daru'. Well for me that is sad. The other thing that is sad is that players like invAsian quit the game. Wondering did anyone from R2 actually ever wondered as to why is that the case. Well but anyhow not here to critic the game and game-play.

Have couple of messages for R2 and Players:

R2 - get creative and support players, you will loose them, might wanna check the situation on older servers and notice how many people are inactive and quit the game.
      R2 Moderators, if you wish to get respect from players, come with constructive advice and understanding of players on the server.

Players, new guys, be patient and wait for events to do your upgrades, you will find that may save you few dollars, and remember this is the game, its meant to be fun, if you stressing about it something is wrong and needs change.

And as last message, i wish to thank everyone cus i did have fun for while, for me it stopped being fun, so as of today, i retire from war-tune. I wish to apologize to all that i killed one to many times in BG and wish every lots of fun and good luck.

As to R-2 you still have not addressed my ticket for missing 5 dollar recharge, sounds funny, but this is just one of the examples of great customer service. I guess does not matter anymore, as never did matter but was just one of the many things that made this game not fun.

Good luck all and if you see me in any other game, say hallo or dont

OldFox
      Archer - S-29
      I thought this game started in August 2012.

How did you play for 3 years?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

time to leave.. play for fun not for gambling,, and stress... Click image for larger version

Name:	sse.gif
Views:	1
Size:	538.2 KB
ID:	1700910 6 month play time..

Comment

damnit condor get off the forums
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Foxy!! wth u retire!

Ty for killing me in bg & cw & csgb &... hmm LOL

Agree with your sentiments

cheers & best Wishes my friend & thanks for keeping it real!
            NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by R21120270 View Post
              Thank you romeo, at least i am leaving #1 Guild Congratz to Armageddon on winning, despite United doing some recruiting in meantime Great job united was a good fight
              Leaving on high note ehh? :P.. Was a good fight on Sunday.. was good csgb finals, you all won .. we gave it our best.Thank you for good fight and maybe see you around time to time tho prob be kicking my butt again.Take care Old Fox!
              -CC of UnitedSoul S77

p.s .. that Vulcan heck of a tank, fighting him is like trying to dig through wall of granite with a spoon

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                I thought this game started in August 2012.

How did you play for 3 years?

He said HE THINKS it was about 3 years, learn to read condor go back to your retirement
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

we must have different definitions of retirement. mine doesn't involve logging in daily after i retire, upping my blessing wheel to 200% and killing people in BG

Comment

Originally posted by TWall View Post
                    we must have different definitions of retirement. mine doesn't involve logging in daily after i retire, upping my blessing wheel to 200% and killing people in BG
                    Such a troll hahaha, +1 !
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X