Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop Enlighmmen and how does it work?

any tips about this?

"hp transformation" says it gives 1% of troop HP, is that from HP in barracks or HP in duells (hp in barracks x troop count / 200)

it is your troop HP click on your troops it brings up their stats so the one percent will be the HP listed under this stat menu
    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
    server 164 brighthollow
    class : archer
    current level : 54
    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_x_Bare View Post
      any tips about this?

"hp transformation" says it gives 1% of troop HP, is that from HP in barracks or HP in duells (hp in barracks x troop count / 200)
      it gives you 1% of your troops current hp, i believe

so if your troop has 1000 hp then you get 10 hp added to your stats

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
        it gives you 1% of your troops current hp, i believe

so if your troop has 1000 hp then you get 10 hp added to your stats
        I really hope that its some sort of typo, Has anyone actually pumped Daru into it to see what each level does? Because even 100% of my troop Hp to my own would be just ok, but 10% is....meh.
        Now if its the reverse and your troops get 10% of your current HP that would be fairly good.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....036#post262036

Comment

didn't want to mark up your guide, the thing that is plain out stupid w/ the enlightenment is I'm a knight that uses angels. So if I want the best Patk increase via my troops with enlightenment, I have to use knights? I mean if I was a mage, and I wanted angels to help support heal me, yeah I'm all for the % for matk and such, but for those that mix troops w/ what benefits them its a total loss....

Comment

It's a waste until you get your troops really high. 1% each level. And the think I really don't like... PATK transformation is based off the troops patk. Why can't it be based off the troop's atk and not just patk. Same with MATK transformation. This means, mages will have to pretty much be forced to use angels to use it and knights and archers forced to use knights.
              I don't know, I am not fond of it at all. 1% per level, too? Come on... Then lvl 2 is 2%... not cool.
              Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

lol and it cost 1 mil daru , no joke

Comment

expensive yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
                    It's a waste until you get your troops really high. 1% each level. And the think I really don't like... PATK transformation is based off the troops patk. Why can't it be based off the troop's atk and not just patk. Same with MATK transformation. This means, mages will have to pretty much be forced to use angels to use it and knights and archers forced to use knights.
                    I don't know, I am not fond of it at all. 1% per level, too? Come on... Then lvl 2 is 2%... not cool.
                    Yeah absolutely right but it can come in handy later, when lvl 50 troops come up, those dark angels have got great mdef, and we knights can use that, but it wont be significant unless we get them to a really high level

Comment

waaat? wat dark angels??

anyway, after removing and equipping my angels back, it adds up more than 1% of the hp in barracks.

Comment

You guys look at it in short term effects. It will eventually become 10% (oh so very far and so much daru... SO MUCH!!!!!)
                        But yes, as of now, there is no effective way of farming up that much daru.... seriously... thats a lot of freaking daru.

But if you get to the lvl 10 you will be getting 10% of whatever stat from troops. It's not bad.

Honestly this is just another thing r2 wants you to use belens to get the daru from the new daru machine so you can pump it into enlighten.

Did I mention how expensive it gets? Because it gets really expensive :l

Comment

Well, if you can do all the WB attempts, and get to at least 1%, you'll rack up 450k daru and gold a day. I can only do two T_T.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Sounds like it would be better just to use Daru to level up troops instead. If you are independently wealthy, you can take advantage of the new Daru Kiln and boost until your smiling from ear to ear.

Comment

Working...
                            X