Pls help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls help!

Guy can u tell me secret of extreme fast leveling? I saw guy (non-casher like me) lvl 47 in 2 weeks and i am at lvl 43! Pls tell me

do spire daily
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      do spire daily
      unlocks at lv46

Comment

do all dailies if you want to level fast. bounties, mp etc. being a vip also increases the exp you get. a trend from the past months is that events give exp as well, participate in those and you get more exp as well.

Remember fast leveling isnt always good. it reduces your chances in arena and bg because you focus on leveling and not actually getting stronger

Comment

Hi, really there are only so many ways to get experience. Some of these are mpd, tok and campaign all of which you can use an exp scroll on to increase the amount of experience you gain. Tree of ancients you can use your contribution to increase the amount of experience you gain from TOA. There is also spire and your daily's, some hot events also give experience. If you do all orange and or purple bounty quests you will gain more daily exp than if you did the white or blue ones. Use crypt keys in catacombs and do necro if you can. In the end though there is no "secret" or "extreme leveling", as there is only so much to do

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            unlocks at lv46
            err my bad, thought this latest patch dropped the lvl requirements
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              err my bad, thought this latest patch dropped the lvl requirements
              Lol, if only. I wish the Spire unlocked at level 38 along with TOK. Oh, well. I can dream, can't I? ;D
              To Willow:
              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Don't forget to plant exp seeds, and steal from friend's farms too!

Comment

Working...
                X