Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does temporary mount strength work?

Hi again all.

I am wondering if you can use an evil unicorn card to gain an extra 500 mount strength and then train the mount for a statistic you have maxed, and have the training persist after the mount expires?

Any input is welcome.

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
    Hi again all.

I am wondering if you can use an evil unicorn card to gain an extra 500 mount strength and then train the mount for a statistic you have maxed, and have the training persist after the mount expires?

Any input is welcome.
    2 things - mount strength doesn't allow you to increase stats, that's the "max attribute" stat. And no, temp mounts do NOT increase your max attributes for additional training.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      2 things - mount strength doesn't allow you to increase stats, that's the "max attribute" stat. And no, temp mounts do NOT increase your max attributes for additional training.
      How do u know?
      i believe adding temp mounts does enable u to train more stats

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
        How do u know?
        i believe adding temp mounts does enable u to train more stats
        I'm not trying to change anyones belief, nor would I want any facts to get in the way of your opinion.

I bought the rhino for CW and immediately checked to see if i could add whips, and I could not.

NICE SIG! lol

Comment

The max attribute increase that the temp mounts give is a permanent boost . So for those who can it is not a bad idea to get all of the temp mounts once for the attribute increase.

Comment

well my strength stat is maxed i put on a tok mount and i cant train any further
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

When you purchase a temporary mount, a couple of things happen:

1. Mount Strength increases temporarily (for the time the mount is active) - the number at the bottom which is purely for mount rankings
              2. Maximum attributes possible are increased. These don't take effect as soon as the mount is activated. You need to use Mount Training Whips to train your mount to it's maximum potential. Any training that has been done while the mount is active, does not get lost when it deactivates. So it's smart to save your temporary mount cards for 'Love thy mount' events, and take advantage of it then. Of course the last sentence is of personal preference
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                well my strength stat is maxed i put on a tok mount and i cant train any further
                cause it got boost once, for the next tok mounts u get you dont get another increase.

Comment

For those who have already trained over their non temp mount max when they had a temp mount on, they will not lose it when their temp mount expires. Getting another temp mount after they've maxed it previously with one, does not allow them to increase it again, they would need to add two mounts, and in this case, even adding another perm mount would not allow them to train additionally, they would still need two mounts, temp or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                    For those who have already trained over their non temp mount max when they had a temp mount on, they will not lose it when their temp mount expires. Getting another temp mount after they've maxed it previously with one, does not allow them to increase it again, they would need to add two mounts, and in this case, even adding another perm mount would not allow them to train additionally, they would still need two mounts, temp or not.
                    I used a mech rhino + evil unicorn for the last mount event, and all attribute caps stayed at the same maximum. But when I got the rockstar leopard, my cap still increased. So using a temp mount you had before should not give you any higher cap, but a new mount of any kind will, even if you no longer have the temp one active. So it seems like you can use the temp ones whenever you want, no need to save them for the mount whip events.

Comment

req Mount Sale in Hot Shop

I would like to request Mount are sold. Help Selling Mount in Hot shop. Do not Open the Box. Because I Never Hockey

Comment

Working...
                      X