No announcement yet.

There you go - Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Jediah, it's just a game and not every cashers are going to get the prize so there's no need to make any commotion.
    SERVER : S462 (Realm of Oron - European Server)
    IGN : Aarshe
    CLASS : Mage
    PLAYER TYPE : Non - casher (So far)
    LEVEL : 63
    BATTLE RATING : 163K+ (Without Blessing)
    SYLPHS : Purple 1 Star Gaia, Blue 3 Star Triton, Blue 1 Star Medusa, Blue 1 Star Eve, Green 4 Star Hercules
    GUILD : Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by flame96 View Post
      so there's no need to make any commotion.
      Of all the things people complain about on the forum, this terrible event certainly deserves commotion. My server is a bit over 2 years old. People are furious. I'm disappointed.

Edit:

And How is thousands not heavy cashing?
      Last edited by JeffExtreme; 11-04-2014, 10:22 PM.

Comment

sorry, accidental double post
        Last edited by JeffExtreme; 11-04-2014, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
          Of all the things people complain about on the forum, this terrible event certainly deserves commotion. My server is a bit over 2 years old. People are furious. I'm disappointed.
          But I don't think R2 won't be doing something about it, their services is beginning to decrease and they are not taking any measures for it. We complain a lot but, is R2 giving a damn about it?
          SERVER : S462 (Realm of Oron - European Server)
          IGN : Aarshe
          CLASS : Mage
          PLAYER TYPE : Non - casher (So far)
          LEVEL : 63
          BATTLE RATING : 163K+ (Without Blessing)
          SYLPHS : Purple 1 Star Gaia, Blue 3 Star Triton, Blue 1 Star Medusa, Blue 1 Star Eve, Green 4 Star Hercules
          GUILD : Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
            How is thousands not heavy cashing?
            lol ..because it's not ten thousand or tens of thousands yet.

Comment

just letting u know blessing wheel dosen count in and same with cards and wedding rings

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                just letting u know blessing wheel dosen count in and same with cards and wedding rings
                Now this is fun.

Comment

do titles count? (if so specifically "time" titles too?)

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                    lol .. wow !
                    Cards don't count - yea i can comprehend this since card bonuses only applies when you're in certain areas like bg / spire / arena etc. Toon being idle doesn't get them. So ok.

Blessing wheel don't count - this is an ouch with exclamation mark !

Wedding rings don't count - really .. what?? I can't even take the wedding ring off when I go see Ricky at DI (man.. she's hot!) and because of my wedding ring, i ain't gonna get nothing with her. So how can wedding ring don't count in my BR? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IronS3 View Post
                      lol .. wow !
                      Cards don't count - yea i can comprehend this since card bonuses only applies when you're in certain areas like bg / spire / arena etc. Toon being idle doesn't get them. So ok.

Blessing wheel don't count - this is an ouch with exclamation mark !

Wedding rings don't count - really .. what?? I can't even take the wedding ring off when I go see Ricky at DI (man.. she's hot!) and because of my wedding ring, i ain't gonna get nothing with her. So how can wedding ring don't count in my BR? lol.
                      well I think only pot and scroll not count, I didn't see anywhere wrote "blessing wheel/card/rings not counting"

but the fact is last time even pot and scroll counts (even they said not count) >_>

EDIT: on I see the notice now, but I still think it will count due to r2 lazy team >_>
                      Last edited by kimwong; 11-04-2014, 04:18 AM.
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Could have been a good event, they have the base (put high goal to make ppl spend) but they miss the prices, atm the awards are kinda crapy for how many we should spend to be able to get an award
                        Also i think they should have give ONE free award to thanks all player who play, just to make them happier, don't see them crying on forum cause at least even they do anything they'll have one reward and higher br who are close to a tier could spend a bit to reach it
                        The event is nice, the awards is bad, R2 don't care about us, about this post, about anything

You can't do anything against them, nothing will change this event, a compensation pack for overestimated br rank, or thanks player for staying will never come
                        You want to stop playing, they don't care too, for each free player/light casher who leave cause they are mad, 1 super heavy casher will come in the new server, even they just stay a year and they'll stop in a year too cause of the crapy event, or stop spending and become free player (like lot of cashers does) it's the same, a new one will come again and again, too many player are spending, we can't stop all of them, even all said they'll stop pay, some casher will take the advantage of that for spending and got better rank
                        R2 isn't fair with us and we can't do anything cause human don't want to be weak and nobody will stop paying even for a better game

R2 will never read our topic, even less our post, too many ppl complain and as i've said before, they totaly don't care, if they loose tons of money this month cause ppl are mad they'll get them back with other event later, if player are really mad and don't spend on event, no worry, new stupid player will join witout knowing antyhing with these trouble and they'll spend
                        Their money income will never change, they'll never care, so we just have to made with what we have

At least i'm still happy they made bad event, they could time their event better and player could spend easily more, but seems they don't do it, and i need to thanks them for that
                        Just by lower the price of old stuff they could win so much, price in china are far away cheaper, game is less bugged there, we should learn chineese and go there, also the team who made the game is there, they have answer on their forum, not a lot, but even one answer is better than here, we have only moderator or fake admin who know anything more than us and can't do nothing with the game, just ban player ^^
                        Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          well I think only pot and scroll not count, I didn't see anywhere wrote "blessing wheel/card/rings not counting"

but the fact is last time even pot and scroll counts (even they said not count) >_>

EDIT: on I see the notice now, but I still think it will count due to r2 lazy team >_>
                          lol yep .. it's posted in the Events section thread "[Event] Hall of Fame III" .. page 36.
                          You're probably right .. the best bet / chance now is everything actually counted due to r2 lazy team and program not discounting stuff off the pots (make that adv.pots) / scrolls (make that adv.scrolls) / blessing / Warrior Call / rings .. then that's yay to everyone.

Comment

I'll quote it here as well, as not everyone has their forum set to 10 posts per page, so not everyone will have 36 pages. ^_^

It was posted by Green:
                            1. Can you use warrior’s call? no
                            2. Can you use blessing wheel? no
                            3. If you’re on a merged server, and you’re the highest br from your own server but not higher than someone from another server who is merged with yours, do you still get the clothing prize? no only the top player on the merged server gets the prize for top player
                            4. If you get a higher tier prize, do you also get the prizes below it, like we did in the other events? each level of rewards can be redeemed only once
                            5. They said pots/scrolls don’t count, yet they counted last time, will they this time too even though they say they wont? no, but they are double checking this one
                            6. Will we ever have another chance at Darknight Panther, or the Apollo Gear? pro team says to wait until the event begins
                            7. Will card bonuses count towards br? What about marriage bonuses? Friendship bonuses? no, no and no
                            And you can find it here.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              I'll quote it here as well, as not everyone has their forum set to 10 posts per page, so not everyone will have 36 pages. ^_^

It was posted by Green:

And you can find it here.
                              Thanks. I think for point-7, after reading it again, it might mean the wedding bonus / friendship bonus that you get when you're in a MP run that doesn't count, not the stats that the wedding ring brings....

Yes?

Comment

And for temporary mount ?
                                Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Working...
                                X