Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

There you go - Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
    Do you just live on this forum? Are you just here to cry? It isn't their fault if you are too weak for the best rewards.
    Well gramps if your glasses are broken I'm talking about OLD rewards. Not the best rewards. Know the difference? Doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• Astroglide
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    What they should do is add old rewards also, there's a lot of people that didn't get 1-2 items in previous events (even the whales this event is aimed at) so really wouldn't do any harm to put them in, but nope...
    Do you just live on this forum? Are you just here to cry? It isn't their fault if you are too weak for the best rewards.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    wow, so after almost one year of playing wartune, this is the so famous HoF event.

I really thought it was a great event, but this one just sucks lol.

Leave a comment:

• Asgaard
    replied
    this is a tough event in terms of rewards because the stronger is going to get even stronger...+100 stats mount is going to separate the 400k+ players even more from the rest of the pack. Oh well...400k is way too far for me anyways....

I was looking for the Apollo clothing...too bad not part of this one. nb

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
    expect new content for future patch...450k is way too much for what the game can offer now XD
    Half right, we're supposed to get adv engrave / adv BG within the next 10? or so days, if they're not **'ing. Even then, max you can cash is 200% more (that's if they sell crystals/you can buy enough for that without the spending limit biting you in the ***/not to mention adv crystals even on CN servers are expensive as hell so hmm)

Even with all lv11 gems and an extra 200% engrave you can get maybe 40k? br, which yea would get people close to the rewards, but nah that ain't happening, by the time event ends most I see is 5-10 levels without cashing a ton.

Leave a comment:

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    expect new content for future patch...450k is way too much for what the game can offer now XD

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    why cant we make our own events
    would be much better

bias, but much better

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    What they should do is add old rewards also, there's a lot of people that didn't get 1-2 items in previous events (even the whales this event is aimed at) so really wouldn't do any harm to put them in, but nope...
    yes replace the stupid gold by apollo clothing set will be much better

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    pls realize that our BR boosted a lot with the events, 150K is everywhere even for non-cashers, so just bad plan

I would adjust the reward but not the BR requirement if I am the event creator

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
    Why can't we have an event more like this one? That would reward a range of BR's so more players could get something good?

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/...e-rewards.html
    pls realize that our BR boosted a lot with the events, 150K is everywhere even for non-cashers, so just bad plan

I would adjust the reward but not the BR requirement if I am the event creator

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    people made countless threads asking for new hof event, now hof event is out...again whining...ofc event sucks big time (they should include older prizes with abit higher br reqs, imho), as i said in bg, i bet my right kidney they gonna sell holy forge materials in the days the event takes place to people will cash for holy forge.business wise brilliant, player wise...well...nuff said
    I never expected anything else from them. And the event is perfectly planned. Top players will get everything including the mount (400k BR prize) and Pipster or any player like him can push a bit for bragging rights with a unique title.
    It all remains to be seen if the event is bugged or not like previous HoFs and the calculated BR will be real or not.

Leave a comment:

• mydnight0
    replied
    Lol u yall wanted a HoF, ENJOY !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Repeaters393
    replied
    yeah good luck to new cash player... u pay for old cash player event XD

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    this should be called Hall of Shame,
    I believe that the last one got dubbed this. You need to find another name for this time around.

Leave a comment:

• Cymidei
    replied
    Why can't we have an event more like this one? That would reward a range of BR's so more players could get something good?

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/...e-rewards.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X