No announcement yet.

There you go - Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people made countless threads asking for new hof event, now hof event is out...again whining...ofc event sucks big time (they should include older prizes with abit higher br reqs, imho), as i said in bg, i bet my right kidney they gonna sell holy forge materials in the days the event takes place to people will cash for holy forge.business wise brilliant, player wise...well...nuff said
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      and 450K+ reward...I wonder how many players here have this BR (but I agree that the TOP TOP prize only the strongest player should get, unlike last time almost everyone getting the reward)

feel free to discuss
      What is wrong with evenryone (That is not true) getting top top reward? Every time i see a real world hall of fame i see people that have achieved something, a mark, something that matters, and there is lots if peeps not only TOP TOP, they whent too far with the highst mark and not to mention lame and greedy with rewards... as many players say, this should be called Hall of Shame, but i thing not only shameon R2 but on all those players that will cash like brainless to get those marks after this insulting rewards.
      Last edited by Linkoneusc; 11-03-2014, 07:55 AM.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Why can't we have an event more like this one? That would reward a range of BR's so more players could get something good?

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/...e-rewards.html

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
          this should be called Hall of Shame,
          I believe that the last one got dubbed this. You need to find another name for this time around.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

yeah good luck to new cash player... u pay for old cash player event XD

Comment

Lol u yall wanted a HoF, ENJOY !!!!
              Name: Executioner
              Class: Critical Knight
              Sylph: Hercules **
              Server: S42 (Kabam)
              Currently Battle Rate: 251K
              Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                people made countless threads asking for new hof event, now hof event is out...again whining...ofc event sucks big time (they should include older prizes with abit higher br reqs, imho), as i said in bg, i bet my right kidney they gonna sell holy forge materials in the days the event takes place to people will cash for holy forge.business wise brilliant, player wise...well...nuff said
                I never expected anything else from them. And the event is perfectly planned. Top players will get everything including the mount (400k BR prize) and Pipster or any player like him can push a bit for bragging rights with a unique title.
                It all remains to be seen if the event is bugged or not like previous HoFs and the calculated BR will be real or not.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                  Why can't we have an event more like this one? That would reward a range of BR's so more players could get something good?

http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.ca/...e-rewards.html
                  pls realize that our BR boosted a lot with the events, 150K is everywhere even for non-cashers, so just bad plan

I would adjust the reward but not the BR requirement if I am the event creator
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    pls realize that our BR boosted a lot with the events, 150K is everywhere even for non-cashers, so just bad plan

I would adjust the reward but not the BR requirement if I am the event creator
                    What they should do is add old rewards also, there's a lot of people that didn't get 1-2 items in previous events (even the whales this event is aimed at) so really wouldn't do any harm to put them in, but nope...

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      What they should do is add old rewards also, there's a lot of people that didn't get 1-2 items in previous events (even the whales this event is aimed at) so really wouldn't do any harm to put them in, but nope...
                      yes replace the stupid gold by apollo clothing set will be much better
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

why cant we make our own events
                        would be much better

bias, but much better
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

expect new content for future patch...450k is way too much for what the game can offer now XD
                          I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                          and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                            expect new content for future patch...450k is way too much for what the game can offer now XD
                            Half right, we're supposed to get adv engrave / adv BG within the next 10? or so days, if they're not **'ing. Even then, max you can cash is 200% more (that's if they sell crystals/you can buy enough for that without the spending limit biting you in the ***/not to mention adv crystals even on CN servers are expensive as hell so hmm)

Even with all lv11 gems and an extra 200% engrave you can get maybe 40k? br, which yea would get people close to the rewards, but nah that ain't happening, by the time event ends most I see is 5-10 levels without cashing a ton.

Comment

this is a tough event in terms of rewards because the stronger is going to get even stronger...+100 stats mount is going to separate the 400k+ players even more from the rest of the pack. Oh well...400k is way too far for me anyways....

I was looking for the Apollo clothing...too bad not part of this one. nb

Comment

wow, so after almost one year of playing wartune, this is the so famous HoF event.

I really thought it was a great event, but this one just sucks lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X