There you go - Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    What they should do is add old rewards also, there's a lot of people that didn't get 1-2 items in previous events (even the whales this event is aimed at) so really wouldn't do any harm to put them in, but nope...
    Do you just live on this forum? Are you just here to cry? It isn't their fault if you are too weak for the best rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
      Do you just live on this forum? Are you just here to cry? It isn't their fault if you are too weak for the best rewards.
      Well gramps if your glasses are broken I'm talking about OLD rewards. Not the best rewards. Know the difference? Doubt it.

Comment

Pfft them adding old rewards make would make this more tolerable you say? Yeah, see you say that after they throw that suggestion straight into the 400k+ br tier prize bracket lol and you know that is exactly what they would probably do if they actually added the old rewards into this HoS...yes i said HoS, let ur own imaginations figure out what the S stands for and its not shame
        Last edited by R26737621; 11-03-2014, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
          Hello there.
          The way I personally see this,is as a mixed event between cashers and non cashers.
          It has a very high BR requirement,that is true,and I truly understand everyone's frustration regarding this,but on the other hand,it has the #1 BR reward server wise,which can be gotten on new servers also,even if they didn't have enough time go gather massive BR,and can even be gotten by a non-casher if he is a bit lucky.
          If you compare that with some other older,well known casher servers,which have quite a few people over 350,or 400 even,only one of those will get that reward.
          So as a conclusion,a 30k br on a new server can get the #1 reward,and a 400k on an older server won't get it.I think this is at least decent for new servers and non cashers if you want my personal opinion,so that not only cashers will get all the rewards.
          Feel free to disagree with me

The BR requirement is too high. I am on a server that is at least 2 years old. We have 2, that's right 2 players who are 312-320k br. You say that on a new server a person with 30k BR and is first on their server will get top prize is fair. You folks have no regard or respect for the older players who have stuck around, paid money (stupidity on my part).

I am going to assume you, Alex, is also a player. Do you really think event is fair to non-cashiers? What are you smoking? Our non-cashiers love the game and you want them to spend, spend, spend now. No free rides around here!

This event is not decent. They pay you to say that? Give you some goodies so you can calm the players down who are royally ticked off.
          [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

Ladies and Gentleman....Hall of Shame!

So what does eveyrthing think of it =)?
            Max br reward is 450k ^_^
            Even ZebQ would be ashamed of this event.
            People are not quitting is the thing. People have stopped cashing majorly.
            This event just cutted lots of chances of people cashing for decent rewards.
            Shame they dare even think cashing over $10k+ for 100 stat mount.
            The mount will give like 2.5k br.
            But you know that 50 br title to Equestrian is needed ^.^

Comment

barley at 150k Br w t f this is lame it went from 150k to 200k Br from last hall of fame. Now 400/ 450k br. Hows this fair for the long term players who are not big cashers ? this should be about how much time and effort we put in the game not how much money we can spend in a year! this is favoritism to the big cashers were is the prize's for the other people that come on daily just to get what little Br we have.
              Mage: level 80
              Battle rating:guess
              Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Originally posted by michael509 View Post
                this is favoritism to the big cashers were is the prize's for the other people that come on daily just to get what little Br we have.
                I totally agree with you michael.
                One thing I kind of disagree with though is the black quoted. This Hall of Fame even the biggest cashers in history of wartune cannot obtain all of the rewards. Which is sick.
                They favoring hackers now^

Comment

Originally posted by Enehasd View Post
                  So what does eveyrthing think of it =)?
                  Max br reward is 450k ^_^
                  Even ZebQ would be ashamed of this event.
                  People are not quitting is the thing. People have stopped cashing majorly.
                  This event just cutted lots of chances of people cashing for decent rewards.
                  Shame they dare even think cashing over $10k+ for 100 stat mount.
                  The mount will give like 2.5k br.
                  But you know that 50 br title to Equestrian is needed ^.^
                  Hello.
                  I am sad to see you don't like this event.
                  My personal point of view is that indeed,the max rewards are hard to get,but at the same time,the new servers,and maybe some non-casher players have a chance to get the #1 reward on those new servers.
                  So if until now,all big spender events were purely casher oriented,and the HoF ones we had so far you also needed some br(true it was less,but still a decent ammount),now free players have a chance to get a nice reward also,and the players that just started,which was not possible on the previous ones.
                  From that point of view I find it quite nice,but feel free to disagree with me
                  Take care.

Comment

How is your post helpful? No disrespect, but if you are going to keep repeating yourself, you should move on to another post and be unhelpful there.

Hello.
                    My personal point of view is that indeed,the max rewards are hard to get,but at the same time,the new servers,and maybe some non-casher players have a chance to get the #1 reward on those new servers.
                    So if until now,all big spender events were purely casher oriented,and the HoF ones we had so far you also needed some br(true it was less,but still a decent ammount),now free players have a chance to get a nice reward also,and the players that just started,which was not possible on the previous ones.
                    Take care.
                    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

my point of view is that they'll implement a few stuff that gives a lot of br like advanced soul crystals, so they are trying to encourage us to spend with hof event

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLornaMarie View Post
                        How is your post helpful? No disrespect, but if you are going to keep repeating yourself, you should move on to another post and be unhelpful there.
                        Hi,sorry you didn't find it helpful.
                        The original post asked for what do we think of it,and then I replied.
                        If you want me to be able to help you out with something,then please ask me a question of give me a subject to debate.
                        From what I see after reading my reply again,I have expressed my personal opinion on it,as the original post was asking.
                        Have a nice day.

Comment

Hello.
                          Take care.
                          Please stop putting this ** on here. So one player on these new servers has a chance to get the number one rank rewards which is some clothes. Not a huge help to them at all and everyone else gets totally screwed by this event. You need to stop trying to twist this terrible event into something good, it is very bad for all, but a small amount of players. Free players dont have a chance to get anything unless they have been able to reach 250k or they are on a server where nobody has cashed. Even some of the long time players are losing out on this event.

Comment

Hi,sorry you didn't find it helpful.
                            The original post asked for what do we think of it,and then I replied.
                            If you want me to be able to help you out with something,then please ask me a question of give me a subject to debate.
                            From what I see after reading my reply again,I have expressed my personal opinion on it,as the original post was asking.
                            Have a nice day.
                            Maybe as a mentor you should try a little harder to offer some help outside of your own silly opinion. You are not some normal person on the forums as you have assumed the role of mentor. So, how are free players or even small cashers supposed to participate in this event? How does a 200k br player raise their br by 50k before this event ends?

Comment

Originally posted by R272123321 View Post
                              Maybe as a mentor you should try a little harder to offer some help outside of your own silly opinion. You are not some normal person on the forums as you have assumed the role of mentor.
                              Everyone, including Mentors, are allowed to express their "own silly opinions". You, me, Mentor Alex. Attacking the mentor won't do anyone any good. Lets keep the discussion going, but don't attack people on their (right to voice their) opinion.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                                my point of view is that they'll implement a few stuff that gives a lot of br like advanced soul crystals, so they are trying to encourage us to spend with hof event
                                Do the math yourself, assuming you have all lv11 gems lv80 advanced engrave could give you some 40k+ BR but chances are you'll get 10%-20% gem boost max in such a short time (this is assuming sc gets released/events have it/and they sell it) they'd need to release much much more to give even the biggest of whales a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X