No announcement yet.

There you go - Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How big are the biggest whales? eu they are at 400k+, and think they can reach 450 before the end.

Remember last hof, when only 1 player had the br in eu for the top price, but think many got there before it ended. so its not really impossible, cause we do not know what they will release in the time spawn.

250k is possible for non cashers I believe. I would be able to get to 210-220k with my spare things, and Im not even a good non-casher xD

Prices are meh, but hey, this time they actually give titles that gives bragging rights, which hof should be about!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLornaMarie View Post
      The BR requirement is too high. I am on a server that is at least 2 years old. We have 2, that's right 2 players who are 312-320k br. You say that on a new server a person with 30k BR and is first on their server will get top prize is fair. You folks have no regard or respect for the older players who have stuck around, paid money (stupidity on my part).
      I happen to agree with you, it's not fair that on one server, a player who has played for a very long time, and just misses the top prize because someone else cashed just a little harder than he did. In servers where it's really close in rankings, it's going to really anger a lot of people to see that on a server released a short time ago, someone is going to qualify for it, and they won't. Compare a two year veteran of the game who has played hard, cashed hard with a brand new noob toon, and the first can't get a prize but the second does just cause he was there? Yeah, if you guys are angry, you're right to be.

Comment

I wasn`t even playing last September when they had the last HOF event, I heard all these great things about how I could get clothing, wings and a mount from this event. Now it comes out and they push the requirements through the roof :/
        I`m not even lvl 80 yet ( I`m lvl 72) , I have 185k BR and was hoping to get the same rewards for the same requirements as they had the last time. It would be nice if they could do that and still have the higher rewards too. But I guess thats too much to ask for R2 (or Kabam as I play on).
        Why can`t they just do what they do with the stables rewards and if you have claimed the rewards B4 then you can`t claim them again, but all of us newer players are being penalised when in the past such events had WAY lower requirements

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          How big are the biggest whales? eu they are at 400k+, and think they can reach 450 before the end.

Remember last hof, when only 1 player had the br in eu for the top price, but think many got there before it ended. so its not really impossible, cause we do not know what they will release in the time spawn.

250k is possible for non cashers I believe. I would be able to get to 210-220k with my spare things, and Im not even a good non-casher xD

Prices are meh, but hey, this time they actually give titles that gives bragging rights, which hof should be about!
          Even Pipster with 99% of things capped and maxed only has 440k.

Comment

Originally posted by Enehasd View Post
            I totally agree with you michael.
            One thing I kind of disagree with though is the black quoted. This Hall of Fame even the biggest cashers in history of wartune cannot obtain all of the rewards. Which is sick.
            They favoring hackers now^
            they only reward the people that pay not the ones that play hard to build a character example non payers to medium payers get gold, daru and the cr ap we are able to get on daily bases and maybe a few shop items which is always the stuff no one buys. and give the people that spend tons of money. the mounts and clothes and wings so what part is not favoritism ? they spend hundreds and get rewarded we spend years and get daily c rap see what I am getting at ? I got nothing on people that spend money to play I spend money to play as well just saying make it fair for all not just the people that gives the loads of cash.
            Last edited by michael509; 11-03-2014, 06:03 PM.
            Mage: level 80
            Battle rating:guess
            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Yearly Hall of fame is the event we all wait for every year

@r2 this is 2 and a half years cashing not heavy but thousandsClick image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	490.4 KB
ID:	1700901 i mean reallyClick image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	212.7 KB
ID:	1700902 this isnt even enuff for lowest rewards have had the same prizes every year with newer ones better ones for higher br so why chit on us all this will hurt your marketing pretictions for this year we are all furious about this...

Comment

The bracket margins are way too huge. 50k between brackets? Makes it easy to decide not to cash at all for this event, so TY R2 and company.

Comment

impressive but should cashed in the millions..not the thousands if u wanted BOTTOM tier rewards lol

Comment

It's a game guys.. as terrible as the rewards are, don't lose sleep over it. I remember (before I quit) the other HOF events where all the stronger players cried about the rewards the weaker players got. #shrugs

True story.

Comment

Hi Alex,
                      As I said no disrespect. We all have different opinions. Have a good evening.

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                      Hi,sorry you didn't find it helpful.
                      The original post asked for what do we think of it,and then I replied.
                      If you want me to be able to help you out with something,then please ask me a question of give me a subject to debate.
                      From what I see after reading my reply again,I have expressed my personal opinion on it,as the original post was asking.
                      Have a nice day.
                      [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

2 and a half years of cashing and playing and not finished 80 set?

Also there is still an SC and Mount Whip event between now and then, you should be able to get to 250k by the 27th.

Comment

This game only "rewards" the top cashers

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                            2 and a half years of cashing and playing and not finished 80 set?

Also there is still an SC and Mount Whip event between now and then, you should be able to get to 250k by the 27th.
                            Cant really blame her. The refinement crystals are so hard to come by, it makes a lot of sense for medium cashers to keep the good refines on 70 gear until they have a few hundred refinement crystals for a new 80 piece. 80 gear (until holy forge), wasn't much of an improvement over 70 gear and I saw some players lose BR when synthing it.

not saying right or wrong, just that it's understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                              Cant really blame her. The refinement crystals are so hard to come by, it makes a lot of sense for medium cashers to keep the good refines on 70 gear until they have a few hundred refinement crystals for a new 80 piece. 80 gear (until holy forge), wasn't much of an improvement over 70 gear and I saw some players lose BR when synthing it.

not saying right or wrong, just that it's understandable.
                              Those aren't even 70 rings, it's 60 rings. But yeah Refinement is hard without locking, granted I've been 80 for a long time and have the set for a long time. Also was before Marriage tree and the new Medallions. So used to use all my extra Insignia on Refinement crystals converting up.

Edit:
                              2 Years, Mainly only VIP + a few of the clothing packs for 899 balens when they were on sale for a set I didn't have:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	2years.jpg
Size:	326.6 KB
ID:	1700905
                              This is without using the 90k Whips in inventory waiting for whip event, having 4 non-BR astrals in, and without converting gems over to ones that would give max BR.
                              Last edited by Daehawk; 11-03-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

The main problem is R2 crushing players goals, every single one of them.

Able to achieve HoF BR requirement is the only thing left after R2 took away surviving WB.
                                After the first HoF, I tried very hard for 2nd HoF. It was something exciting to have this goal
                                for a non-casher. I don't mind not getting top prize, it was good having appreciated to do
                                all that hardwork raising my BR. Now, not even a casher can realisticaly achieve top prize
                                except for 1-2 person in the entire game, what else is there left to do? Nothing.
                                [morfinnor]
                                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                                X