There you go - Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronS3 View Post
    Thanks. I think for point-7, after reading it again, it might mean the wedding bonus / friendship bonus that you get when you're in a MP run that doesn't count, not the stats that the wedding ring brings....

Yes?
    Hmm possibly but I'm not sure... I'll pass your question on to Green.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Ring bonus you get even if you're not married, you simply need to be engaged. Marriage bonus only starts giving stats at lvl 4 as one of the "together forever" skills, and I had thought it wasn't limited to only in dungeon, I'm suspecting that there's a lot of communication errors in my question and answers with the pro team. I had them answer a number of them twice... and plan to ask again for more confirmation and am hoping to have some of that change.

I would bet that blessing wheel is gonna be okay, because as stated by a player already, we start with 10%, and everyone uses this daily. Same with ring bonus, as I had thought the higher ring bonuses worked in and out of dungeons. (not the ring stats which increase per every level, but the additional ones that start at lvl 4)

So yeah... giving you guys the info we have now, even though we're hoping a bunch of it is wrong... or will be changed, either way, no one's happy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
        Ring bonus you get even if you're not married, you simply need to be engaged.
        And what bonus we get neing engaged? Vips did get 1(2) rings free so can use 1 for awhile

Comment

What I do find funny is, if academy blessing isnt counted, even Pipster wont be able to make it for max reward XD (I suppose 200% ab gives him about 15k br). So he has to find 25k br in a few weeks..They're probably adding new stuff to get br from #17

Comment

elite club doesnt say much
            but they keep saying wait until the event
            or we want to help our lower br players too

something tells me, although slim chance they will have lower requirements
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
              What I do find funny is, if academy blessing isnt counted, even Pipster wont be able to make it for max reward XD (I suppose 200% ab gives him about 15k br). So he has to find 25k br in a few weeks..They're probably adding new stuff to get br from #17
              They're probably going to do another Vulcan Hammer and Vulcan Stove sale shortly before it. That way people that seriously want the title for 450k will then be compelled to spend to get it.

Just sucks really that they skipped a few of the ones that Chinese Servers had for Hall of Fame. Like the Black horse with Golden Armor that was at 150k BR rewards for Chinese servers.

Comment

BW does count for it, they changed their minds on that

wouldnt be surprised if using warriors call and scrolls, sitting in spire or smth when br gets updated works too

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  BW does count for it, they changed their minds on that

wouldnt be surprised if using warriors call and scrolls, sitting in spire or smth when br gets updated works too
                  Seems the common agreement is for ranking update do everything possible to have the highest imaginable BR, you either get shafted, get nothing or get something.

Comment

but even if you get a top reward....it kinda sucks anyway...i don't even see the point

Comment

Hall of fame aka Hall of lame..

great.. great! event hall of fame ... stupid event you guys are greedy u just want us to spend more time and money ... i would love if u would put better events not these Cupcake stupid events for cashers.. i mean for people who spends 1000s usd and still 450k br no one reached there u want them to quickly cash like hell and get br ..i aldready QUIT!! I CANT HANDLE MORE OF THIS LAME GAME WITH LAG,BUG AND STUPID EVENTS and banning people if they speak bad BOUT YOUR STUPID GAME the game was fun in the beginning then it became the worst u GOT A LOT OF MONEY AND UR GREEDY FOR MORE ..thats all i wanna say

bye bye i bet they ban me... PS who think i am right?
                      Last edited by vish1; 11-06-2014, 12:51 PM. Reason: no reason:P

Comment

I voted its the best

Comment

when it becomes a vote lol

even me don't about this O_O

The optional also like...primary student answer lol
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

thing i dont understand ..why did the title of the thread changed?:P i made the thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              when it becomes a vote lol

even me don't about this O_O

The optional also like...primary student answer lol

ahh esme did it look like the game doesnt like people who says truth.. GO GO GUYS!vote ur opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by vish1 View Post
                                thing i dont understand ..why did the title of the thread changed?:P i made the thread lol
                                Did you swear in it? did you type Their instead of There? I dont know what the original title was, but if it was obnoxious or offensive in anyway, yeah, it'll get changed.

(and I've been known to fix minor typos and spelling mistakes in them )

Comment

Working...
                                X