• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kimwong
    started a poll There you go - Hall of Fame

There you go - Hall of Fame

its extremely bad but i am playing.. i dont know why
    64.29%
    its THE BEST!! there is no better game no bug or lag!
    17.86%
    I QUIT! I AM FED UP OF THIS GAME! TOO BAD!
    10.71%
    not that bad
    7.14%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    Duration: 11/10 00:00 - 11/27 (after weekly maintenance ends)

Servers: All servers

Description: The Hall of Fame has returned! This time there are even more awesome rewards for those who are deemed worthy.

for details pls go to new & event section, not gonna copy all

I would think this hof reward is quite...a bit cheap:
    1) gold - who cares?
    2) mount hoof - for 250K+ players they get 50+ daily
    3) title - well better than nothing
    4) adv sc - seems quite nice, but we don't know how much adv sc we will need to engrave later
    5) holy forge box - without exact numbers I can't say it is good or not, but it should be a good reward

and 450K+ reward...I wonder how many players here have this BR (but I agree that the TOP TOP prize only the strongest player should get, unlike last time almost everyone getting the reward)

feel free to discuss

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    It changed because it was very nearly merged with other threads on the same subject. In which case the oldest thread is the title. No need to have yet another rogue thread on the same subject floating about.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by vish1 View Post
    thing i dont understand ..why did the title of the thread changed?:P i made the thread lol
    Did you swear in it? did you type Their instead of There? I dont know what the original title was, but if it was obnoxious or offensive in anyway, yeah, it'll get changed.

(and I've been known to fix minor typos and spelling mistakes in them )

Leave a comment:

• vish1
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    when it becomes a vote lol

even me don't about this O_O

The optional also like...primary student answer lol

ahh esme did it look like the game doesnt like people who says truth.. GO GO GUYS!vote ur opinion!

Leave a comment:

• vish1
    replied
    thing i dont understand ..why did the title of the thread changed?:P i made the thread lol

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    when it becomes a vote lol

even me don't about this O_O

The optional also like...primary student answer lol

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    I voted its the best

Leave a comment:

• vish1
    replied
    Hall of fame aka Hall of lame..

great.. great! event hall of fame ... stupid event you guys are greedy u just want us to spend more time and money ... i would love if u would put better events not these Cupcake stupid events for cashers.. i mean for people who spends 1000s usd and still 450k br no one reached there u want them to quickly cash like hell and get br ..i aldready QUIT!! I CANT HANDLE MORE OF THIS LAME GAME WITH LAG,BUG AND STUPID EVENTS and banning people if they speak bad BOUT YOUR STUPID GAME the game was fun in the beginning then it became the worst u GOT A LOT OF MONEY AND UR GREEDY FOR MORE ..thats all i wanna say

bye bye i bet they ban me... PS who think i am right?
    Last edited by vish1; 11-06-2014, 12:51 PM. Reason: no reason:P

Leave a comment:

• mrbamman
    replied
    but even if you get a top reward....it kinda sucks anyway...i don't even see the point

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    BW does count for it, they changed their minds on that

wouldnt be surprised if using warriors call and scrolls, sitting in spire or smth when br gets updated works too
    Seems the common agreement is for ranking update do everything possible to have the highest imaginable BR, you either get shafted, get nothing or get something.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    BW does count for it, they changed their minds on that

wouldnt be surprised if using warriors call and scrolls, sitting in spire or smth when br gets updated works too

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied
    Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
    What I do find funny is, if academy blessing isnt counted, even Pipster wont be able to make it for max reward XD (I suppose 200% ab gives him about 15k br). So he has to find 25k br in a few weeks..They're probably adding new stuff to get br from #17
    They're probably going to do another Vulcan Hammer and Vulcan Stove sale shortly before it. That way people that seriously want the title for 450k will then be compelled to spend to get it.

Just sucks really that they skipped a few of the ones that Chinese Servers had for Hall of Fame. Like the Black horse with Golden Armor that was at 150k BR rewards for Chinese servers.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    elite club doesnt say much
    but they keep saying wait until the event
    or we want to help our lower br players too

something tells me, although slim chance they will have lower requirements

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    What I do find funny is, if academy blessing isnt counted, even Pipster wont be able to make it for max reward XD (I suppose 200% ab gives him about 15k br). So he has to find 25k br in a few weeks..They're probably adding new stuff to get br from #17

Leave a comment:

• R21696094
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    Ring bonus you get even if you're not married, you simply need to be engaged.
    And what bonus we get neing engaged? Vips did get 1(2) rings free so can use 1 for awhile

Leave a comment:

Working...
X