Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Random Monster Button For EXP after 95-100 devotion there is nothing left to do.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Random Monster Button For EXP after 95-100 devotion there is nothing left to do.

    I feel sometimes after all stamina is used and bounty's are over and there are no more turns for cata plundering limit is reached and your at 95-100 devotion and there is just nothing to do but farm, i think there should be a random monster button where players can fight random monsters for exp. i have allot of time to play and find myself to many times with nothing to do lol i know that sounds crazy in this game but its true i get everything done and have no stamina but there is no way to gain anymore exp. there should be something available to gain exp at all times even if it is a low amount. the monsters in the wild i believe dont give any exp :/

  • #2
    You can donate to guild to spin the guild alter, and receive stamina potions there for more campaigns(yes I know its not 100%). Currently I have not been playing as much as I used to due to IRL constraints but I have in my bags enough stamina potions to give me maybe close to 1500 or so stamina, I just haven't found the time to use them yet. Other than that, yeah its a bit rough on days I have extra time and I do run out of everything to do save wild daru farming.

    Comment


    • #3
      Why not just fight monsters in the Wild? It's not much, but it's something to do...
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

      (S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

      Guides

      Comment


      • #4
        This only gives daru and items no exp i want EXP!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
          Why not just fight monsters in the Wild? It's not much, but it's something to do...
          This only gives daru and items no exp i want EXP!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Theres a song, and one of the lyrics is "you can't always get what you want"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
              Theres a song, and one of the lyrics is "you can't always get what you want"
              LOL this is a suggestions thread if you dont have any feedback (of importance) or suggestions occupy your time elsewhere.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by joshkhawkins View Post
                LOL this is a suggestions thread if you dont have any feedback (of importance) or suggestions occupy your time elsewhere.
                Then suggest something, don't come into the suggestion thread spouting "I WANT EXP!!!"

                You have plenty of opportunity to get exp.

                If you honestly have time to do EVERYTHING and still want more, I suggest you take a break from your computer and go outside and do something productive.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                  Then suggest something, don't come into the suggestion thread spouting "I WANT EXP!!!"

                  You have plenty of opportunity to get exp.

                  If you honestly have time to do EVERYTHING and still want more, I suggest you take a break from your computer and go outside and do something productive.
                  I spend all my time in the LSC learning support commons at SPC st petersburg college and i study all day aside from class. I have the computer on and doing whatevr it is i need while doing class. honestly i dont have time for the outside world lol or i just dont wanna make time for it. its not hard to get everything done many players do. an alternate way of exp is needed! getting exp from monsters in the wild is a good way to make that happen, or rite below campaign button add a random monsters button lol XD super simple.
                  GM really should consider this one.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by joshkhawkins View Post
                    I spend all my time in the LSC learning support commons at SPC st petersburg college and i study all day aside from class. I have the computer on and doing whatevr it is i need while doing class. honestly i dont have time for the outside world lol or i just dont wanna make time for it. its not hard to get everything done many players do. an alternate way of exp is needed! getting exp from monsters in the wild is a good way to make that happen, or rite below campaign button add a random monsters button lol XD super simple.
                    GM really should consider this one.
                    If you are looking for a GM to even consider trying to escalate this up the ladder to be implemented they are more likely to address something that is constructive rather than something that seems more like somebody whining. Would it be a nice addition to have wild mobs give you exp, sure, but is it something that is sorely needed.....not really. There are plenty of ways to make exp in this game, pop an exp scroll, go do your 5 dungeons, do your 10 campaigns a day(more if you use alter), then call it a day, rinse and repeat. If at that time you still think you need more exp, spend a crypt key and run crypt a second time. Games that you can instantly level to max, finds players complaining about nothing else to do, take your time enjoy, if your soo worried about the exp you gain, buy VIP drop a few thousand dollars into the game, and bump yourself up to VIP lvl 9 to get the most exp that you can get. Other than that, sit back, relax and enjoy the game.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Okay okay XD

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X