Wild Monster Sugestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Monster Sugestions

Hye...GM this game is nice n the best... but we all doing a same things everyday...do same quest..
    like GA,WB,MD,SD n others..after clear all of the quest..nothing to do..

so what i wan to sugest here....if we grinding on wild..we just have item n daru only...why not make some exp on wild..
    like 200 exp per mobs..so we have something to do...

+1 idea I wouldn't mind this

Comment

+1 as well I just wish there were more AI mobs in the wilds were were more abundant on S2, lol sometimes it takes a good 5-10mins to find them on my server 8(. When I do find them I can rake in the daru, got a few this morning before work worth 20k+ daru a piece.

Comment

NO EXP! just increase monsters population, wanna exp? do compaign wothopute stamine u earned exp
        class balance ****
        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
          NO EXP! just increase monsters population, wanna exp? do compaign wothopute stamine u earned exp
          this i sugest bcoz we just have 200+60 AoE stamina..after that nothing unless u have extra stamina pot..if increase they population we just have daru n item..no meaning for grind in wild..

Comment

Originally posted by schinoiez View Post
            Hye...GM this game is nice n the best... but we all doing a same things everyday...do same quest..
            like GA,WB,MD,SD n others..after clear all of the quest..nothing to do..

so what i wan to sugest here....if we grinding on wild..we just have item n daru only...why not make some exp on wild..
            like 200 exp per mobs..so we have something to do...
            Maybe an extention to this idea is to have random monsters attack your town while you are on/offline? Or maybe a mode that you could have your hero auto patrol around your castle and randomly have fights?

Comment

yes this was also mu suggestion i posted about the same exact thing. +1 for me

Comment

+1 should see more players in wild lol

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                  I agree with this. Don't make us hunt so hard for something to fight.
                  Keep the Wilds a place to farm Daru, and give only Daru from monsters.
                  Maybe change the item drops to be more interesting. Doesn't have to be powerful, but at the least it should be something we can Recycle instead of selling for < 1k gold. If that's all the reward you get (no xp), that's pathetic for a treasure chest.
                  WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

NOOOO EXP Never no zippe nada no no no
                    daru and items are enough
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                    X