Archer classwars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer classwars

i was think since archer got no high phy def little higher than there mag def
    and most of archers use light / dark / elctro RES gems i think about
    make new cerberus sylph and use in archer cw is it good idea or i will spend
    mahra/selp/ star tears on ground ? any archer using cerb or know archer
    with cerb know tell me how its going with him

i fought an archer similar br to me in class wars using a 2 star cerb he won because of double hits
    however his delphic only did 130k crit to me, i have no fire res at all
    my flash storm did 70k (didnt get to delphic)

take what you want from that
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

investing a sylph just for CW is not a smart choice
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

if anything you should go medusa
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          i was think about it but its need +70 lvl and iam lv 68 and have purple iris cant evolove also
          and cant use my star tears and stad stand ,
          so i thought to pick amazon and evolove it to cerberus but dono realy

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            investing a sylph just for CW is not a smart choice
            I would agree with this 100% the rewards are garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              i'd also agree with this

Comment

I am a 230k archer and medusa is my main sylph. It is a solid sylph and allows for different strategies such as chaos is effective again and surviving through herc. It is a little lacking on dps even against hercs. I do 100-170k hits on similar br archers (250k -ish max health). It can hold its own for fights against similar br archers but drops off fast against higher brs.

Herc and cerb are a better for taking on higher br players just due to higher damage but they are very predictable strategies and most players play to.

Comment

Class-war has lose its traction now compare to when it was first introduced (many months) ago.
                  Mainly due to the same over and over again rewards, and the glory-crystals ain't really that much even if you can reach the finals. Probably can get you about 300-ish (maybe a bit more) whips etc. Unless you're the top-3, then the CW mount is cool / useful.

Agree with kim-wong that pumping a sylph up just for CW is not that worth it anymore.
                  But if you must, then I would suggest go for hercules (electric). Its 470% delphic is the most damaging and it's dealing MATK - very useful against archers.
                  Not many can survive this hit if you're against a player that's about the same BR, usually.
                  This thing also helps if you're keen in atoll-boss and DI.
                  Basically if you're not worry about dying or you're not dying too soon in a fight, hercules is the one for ya.

However for me, the biggest pet I have is the evolved-Hades (don't know what they call it nowadays eve? gaia?).
                  Used this in CW, got me into finals not a problem. Used the same when I'm doing GD/Skytrail/Necro/XServer-GB/BG/GB.

But for DI/A-Boss/W-Boss, i still use the hercules.

Just sharing what's on my toon for reference.

Comment

Originally posted by zero20102008 View Post
                    i was think since archer got no high phy def little higher than there mag def
                    and most of archers use light / dark / elctro RES gems i think about
                    make new cerberus sylph and use in archer cw is it good idea or i will spend
                    mahra/selp/ star tears on ground ? any archer using cerb or know archer
                    with cerb know tell me how its going with him
                    Hello.
                    I think I saw 1-2 cerb archers in CW.
                    If you ask for my personal opinion,it would be that due to the higher archer pdef,that cerb would hit for low even if your enemy would not have fire resistance.
                    Something a bit more interesting would be using a medusa (if you want to use non conventional strategies only) since most archers use hercules,and a medusa would be the natural predator for it
                    I hope this helped somehow,and if you do try something weird,please let us know how it worked out.
                    Take care.

Comment

Working...
                    X