Holy forge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy forge

Finally i can do some holy forge and first starts at 50% second at 40% third at 30%!!!!! Really *** lower and lower % and no chance to make it higher unless you fail like crazy like we get material like is gold!!

****** **** or any way to make % higher without using materials?

this is how the system likes, I don't see any problem with it
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Ah you go brag more and stop making smart *** posts elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by R21696094 View Post
        Ah you go brag more and stop making smart *** posts elsewhere
        But it's the truth. Every system they implemented follows the same path: first pay the get it free. A year ago nobody thought that max soul engraving or max stables can be possible for a free player. Wait another year when every casher has max holy cast, then you'll get more items for free. Same with mahra,sepulcrum, res/will crystals.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          But it's the truth. Every system they implemented follows the same path: first pay the get it free. A year ago nobody thought that max soul engraving or max stables can be possible for a free player. Wait another year when every casher has max holy cast, then you'll get more items for free. Same with mahra,sepulcrum, res/will crystals.
          yes some players are on 2 star purple sylphs for free, some of my guildies are close to 3 star
          its pretty awesome i didnt think i would ever get orange, but im getting close to 400 mahra a month now
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Yup, quite so. If you want max fast then start cashing if not wait until next year. Just do what you can right now, extra stats is always nice.

I took some 70 hammers from cs gb finals rewards (rest spent on cores/mount) and still got 3 successful enchants out of it, which is almost 700 patk, doesn't seem like much/worth the trouble but like all things in this game it all stacks and every little bit helps.

Only issue I have with holy forge is how the gold cost rises so badly, in the past I was told every enchant cost the 360k with chance of failing, and that's definitely not what we have. 2mil+ for 5% chance at success is unfortunate.

Comment

Yes, very sure. We have to wait the cashier players ends have maxed theirs weapons, to get that items for free. Example, the Vulcan´s Hammers only can be got in Cross Server Guild Battle and Golden Road. If the level 80 is an small guild and he is not a cashier, is impossible to get that item (discriminatory game).

We need patience, someday, R2 will free that items, like the Mounts Whips and Soul Crystals. Let the cashier finish theirs things. We will get the same benefits in the future, but free way.

Comment

Originally posted by R21696094 View Post
                Finally i can do some holy forge and first starts at 50% second at 40% third at 30%!!!!! Really *** lower and lower % and no chance to make it higher unless you fail like crazy like we get material like is gold!!

****** **** or any way to make % higher without using materials?
                Hello.
                You are very much correct from my point of view also,it is very hard to get up the higher levels.
                But my opinion is that,as long as it applies to everyone,there is no loss,since the difference between you and the others that are trying to do it also,will be the same.
                Again,it is hard to do it,but I think the rewards are fairly matched.
                If you should have any suggestions on a better way for this,please post it in the suggestion area.
                Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                  Hello.
                  You are very much correct from my point of view also,it is very hard to get up the higher levels.
                  But my opinion is that,as long as it applies to everyone,there is no loss,since the difference between you and the others that are trying to do it also,will be the same.
                  Again,it is hard to do it,but I think the rewards are fairly matched.
                  If you should have any suggestions on a better way for this,please post it in the suggestion area.
                  Have a nice day.
                  We are all equal as long as some players are more equal than the others.
                  I'm just gonna leave this here:
                  Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
                  People who spend cash, you would only expect would have a higher advantage of getting better things. If it were the same for everyone, there would be no point investing, and this game wouldn't be here for you all to enjoy.

Enjoy the game!
                  Enjoy the game.
                  Last edited by ancev; 11-04-2014, 01:04 AM.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Technically the holy-forge is free.
                    Its ingredients:
                    - Gold - comes free.
                    - Hammer - comes free from xServer-GB
                    - Stove - comes free from Atoll-boss.

But if you're looking to go crazy on these now and now before everyone else, credit card is the answer.

Comment

Technically is free , but very hard to get.
                      For solves you need to be very active and in top 20% to get good party and 4% on boss for 2 solves
                      Cross gb is a bit more easy just need to join some of top guild.
                      Gold is more easy but amount is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X