astral convertion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astral convertion

i think its kinda unfair if a mage get astral force (patk) and if an archer or knight get mysticality (matk). i'd like to suggest that, their'd be a system for converting astrals such as the gems. it'd be of great help to everyone who is unfortunate on getting astrals not suited for their class.

Originally posted by janz06 View Post
    i think its kinda unfair if a mage get astral force (patk) and if an archer or knight get mysticality (matk). i'd like to suggest that, their'd be a system for converting astrals such as the gems. it'd be of great help to everyone who is unfortunate on getting astrals not suited for their class.
    astrals are based on luck
    and if u get wrong astral just feed it to the right one so u can increase its EXP and get more bonus
    its not like u will never get the astral u need u just need to keep trying or if u have enough star points u can buy it
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      astrals are based on luck
      and if u get wrong astral just feed it to the right one so u can increase its EXP and get more bonus
      its not like u will never get the astral u need u just need to keep trying or if u have enough star points u can buy it
      Astrals are luck based that I agree 100% on, it is annoying when you have good luck getting a few astrals, but bad luck when its the same orange astral 4x in a row. I currently have 5 of the Orange Patk astral, and I'm still hoarding them hoping that something can be done other than 70 exp. I may have to buy balens soon to increase my storage for astrals.
      Last edited by Cyrale; 10-18-2012, 01:46 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
        Astrals are luck based that I agree 100% on, it is annoying when you have good luck getting a few astrals, but bad luck when its the same orange astral 4x in a row. I currently have 5 of the Orange Patk astral, and I'm still hoarding them hoping that something can be done other than 70 exp. I may have to buy balens soon to increase my storage for astrals.
        make it level 3 and feed it to a mattk astral when u get one
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

YOU JUST LIKE GAME THAT ARE EASY god!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X