Server merges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merges

A little question. Many servers asking for merge " for more players to do stuff " most the reason I see. Question for players that already have been merged with other servers, what changed? Do you can say merging made game play so easy and fun again? Or it is only big players with to have more players as they getting bored. From what I see and know after merge more ppl will not be. As everyone mostly have teams and after merge still those teams will do their stuff. Free-non team players are left only small amount. So does it would not be only after merge smaller guilds not getting in GB,more harder to get in top for atoll boss,less time to kill wb-less gold, wilds getting cleared more- harder to find them. I am not saying about servers where are only about 40 active players and so. But bigger servers.... Posted just for discussion and to learn how it truly is after server merges.
    Moonlight yeah!!
    Character Name: Demonss
    Class: Archer
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
    Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
    Server: Wartune s3
    Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
    Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Merges are very beneficial for all players, some hate it due to more competition, but I love it for that.

Server merges produce much better guild battles for a while as most servers have on power house guild and other lower guilds who have no chance, this making it so there is a chance for a great guild battle between the merged servers highest guilds.

More players to do MPDs / Spire / TOK / DI / and other various things, yes some of each server will still run with their normal groups, but it gives more people to be able to help and it freshens up the atmosphere.

Atoll boss, many servers have problems even getting enough teams to get the final hit rewards [including mine], WBs are fast with or without merge if you have any decently strong players, smaller guilds should not be in GB to start with if they aren't strong enough to compete with any of the other guilds.

Overall a server merge is hit and miss mainly, but most of wartune is filled with negative people who complain about everything because they just can't have it the way they want it, well those people will never be happy in this game and they should just quit like the others of their kind.

Comment

Originally posted by exileddemonss View Post
      A little question. Many servers asking for merge " for more players to do stuff " most the reason I see. Question for players that already have been merged with other servers, what changed? Do you can say merging made game play so easy and fun again? Or it is only big players with to have more players as they getting bored. From what I see and know after merge more ppl will not be. As everyone mostly have teams and after merge still those teams will do their stuff. Free-non team players are left only small amount. So does it would not be only after merge smaller guilds not getting in GB,more harder to get in top for atoll boss,less time to kill wb-less gold, wilds getting cleared more- harder to find them. I am not saying about servers where are only about 40 active players and so. But bigger servers.... Posted just for discussion and to learn how it truly is after server merges.
      I reckon that some players get bored quite easily.It would be much like in real life...you want to make new friends.
      Some servers might actually need more players,because let's say certain campers are having a hard time finding a team to do their runs with since everyone else is level 80,and on other servers,players are just getting bored of interacting with the same people on a daily basis.
      I am guessing guild merging possibilities might also be a reason.
      In the end,who knows?Everyone has it's own personality and might have different reasons for asking for merges.

Comment

I have been in quite a few merges...they seem to all run the same course...it starts off well..alot of help with mpd, spire etc...then slowly but surely 90% of the strong players in the newly merged servers begin to huddle together in one guild..which takes everyone back to square one again. One power house guild who takes all, leaving the rest waiting for another...merge. Its a short lived fix to the power well problem.

Comment

Working...
        X